FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

D2D6953A-5B49-4909-A86D-962F333B5861.jpeg

#BHM

hopefully most people can smash and grab for the target Jordan at that time and I can get the Wayne's World 2-pack, feeling like things are settling down on the target 2-packs lately, I've seen just about all the recent ones sitting on the shelf which is nice

One thing I noticed getting the Funko exclusive today, was that Funko shipped it in a plain brown box as opposed to the ones that have their logo and name plastered all over it. Hopefully they keep doing that going forward, I hate advertising what I'm getting delivered. Same with Nike and their stupid nonsense putting the logo on the box and the Just Do It packing tape :smh:

Just got a package from Funko today that didnt have Funko logos plastered all over it too. Just like you, I hope this is a permanent change.

F501C050-E657-42F3-A2D8-2104CDEB61A3.jpeg
Finally GameStop doesn’t screw me over on this pre order after they cancelled my ss3 Goku and sold my ore ordered SS2 Gohan :angry:

First post yay!
Chrontoys mystery box is up. $19.99 for one damaged box "high value" pop. Come on majin vegeta or Jiren!

Back
Top Bottom