FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

man, how do some of these companies manage to stay in business with nonsense like this
Untitled.jpg

man, how do some of these companies manage to stay in business with nonsense like this
Untitled.jpg
I have been pre-ordering from them for 2 years now. I always get my stuff. What these entitled whiny b!tvhes on reddit don’t realize is that BAC get their shipments from AUS .. same as popcultcha. It takes longer and that’s why the dates are pushed back. No I don’t work for them . It does suck they issue store credit for refunds but PayPal can fix that stat.

So i got off the phone w/a AT&T rep that knew more. He shows negative inventory for NK but that’s just cuz they might be waiting on inventory. The fact that i could pre-order is a good sign he said. normally a preorder is cancelled after a month but in some cases after 3 days if there’s no shipping, however when i mentioned the 26th release date he stared highly likely it’ll be fulfilled. So still a waiting game.

I have been pre-ordering from them for 2 years now. I always get my stuff. What these entitled whiny b!tvhes on reddit don’t realize is that BAC get their shipments from AUS .. same as popcultcha. It takes longer and that’s why the dates are pushed back. No I don’t work for them . It does suck they issue store credit for refunds but PayPal can fix that stat.

I have had this issue with ba too . They are great if you are ordering something in stock. But i preordered the notorious big 2 pack in august which were both common and they keep pushing back the preorder date.(still have it up for preorder)

best hitman would be the 97 Hart Foundation era, glasses pushed up on the forehead, jacket and carrying a Canadian flag. now there's a box set that needs to be made. Or Hitman in the wheelchair :lol:

Back
Top Bottom