FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I dont want to scare anyone, but I thought I would tell you guys what the AT&T manager told me....

He said that IF they run into inventory issues when these start to ship, the first orders that will be cancelled are the orders with multiple pops on the order.

So just in case, I did separate orders.

Miiiiiight have one Night King to oop to you guys. However just know that whoever gets ooped this NK, will 100% be buying a Beric too. :lol:

I dont want to scare anyone, but I thought I would tell you guys what the AT&T manager told me....

He said that IF they run into inventory issues when these start to ship, the first orders that will be cancelled are the orders with multiple pops on the order.

Miiiiiight have one Night King to oop to you guys. However just know that whoever gets ooped this NK, will 100% be buying a Beric too. :lol:

I’m interested and have no problem picking up the Beric if that’s part of the package. Just let me know.

Kinda need beric so hmu if my order gets cancelled lmao.

Yeah AT&T stopped doing preorders this morning. Best friend tried doing it and they clipped it.

Unverified, but saw some random person claim their brother works for AT&T and when he preordered it last night (around 7pm PST), there were under 600 left in inventory. Have to imagine no online release now.

Well that's good that they ended pre-orders but i'm hoping they don't start cancelling them. I know some people ordered monday morning and got tracking that evening. Mine still says in progress so i'm crossing my fingers I don't get that L email.

^ i just got one in my collection and thats groot... have no place for those type of pops they take up mad room :lol:

Back
Top Bottom