FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

comments are classic on that ninja post lol

but salute to him man paved his own way via gaming which took years and now he on top eating it all up.. get that money

lmao this tweet killed me "Can’t display him on the shelves next to any girls." :emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

lol it's crazy how Ninja is getting all this promotion from being a Fortnite player...

true but he started out as a Halo player waaaaaay back in the day, once fortnite blew up he was known to pub stomp kids and constantly win (you dont see him in the big tourneys cause well hes not that good in a competitive format) he plays them still but rarely wins like these other actual PROS do

esports gaming is VERY VERY big and will only continue getting bigger IMO

CDC34DBE-53A9-417D-8259-C412328BC358.jpeg

true but he started out as a Halo player waaaaaay back in the day, once fortnite blew up he was known to pub stomp kids and constantly win (you dont see him in the big tourneys cause well hes not that good in a competitive format) he plays them still but rarely wins like these other actual PROS do

esports gaming is VERY VERY big and will only continue getting bigger IMO
It's definitely getting bigger. Ninja has a nice machine behind him. I remember randomly walking into my local Walmart two years ago and seeing his t shirts in the men section. That deal he struck with Microsoft to leave Twitch and exclusively stream on Mixer was another smart move. I wish other gamers like SonicFox could get the same amount of recognition that Ninja has.

It's definitely getting bigger. Ninja has a nice machine behind him. I remember randomly walking into my local Walmart two years ago and seeing his t shirts in the men section. That deal he struck with Microsoft to leave Twitch and exclusively stream on Mixer was another smart move. I wish other gamers like SonicFox could get the same amount of recognition that Ninja has.

i fully agree with you, That guy SonicFox is awesome at fighting games and a good entertainer

there should be other gamers that should get the same recognition if not more than ninja gets

i crack up at Dr. Disrespect but not many mess with his humor or rages

Ninja makes like 1 million a month or something like that right
Sonic isn't very good with interaction I think he has a bit of autism or he's just very socially awkward he wouldn't really work as an entertainment streamer, not like Dotodoya or Maxillian dood

Sonic is more of a competitive gamer than a streamer. He gets his kick out of beating top talent and makes a heck of money off it... Ninja is the reverse. He doesn't have the skill to beat top level talent so he focuses on streaming. Have to also add in the fact that Fornite is full of little kid gamers which can give an older person an advantage. (want real competition then ditch Fortnite for PUBG or Apex Legends).

Now that I think about it, Chris Smoove should have a Pop as well. He's the one that actually created the blueprint for gamers to become successful off making content. Been watching him since the MW2 era.

Sonic is more of a competitive gamer than a streamer. He gets his kick out of beating top talent and makes a heck of money off it... Ninja is the reverse. He doesn't have the skill to beat top level talent so he focuses on streaming. Have to also add in the fact that Fornite is full of little kid gamers which can give an older person an advantage. (want real competition then ditch Fortnite for PUBG or Apex Legends).

Now that I think about it, Chris Smoove should have a Pop as well. He's the one that actually created the blueprint for gamers to become successful off making content. Been watching him since the MW2 era.

SPLAAAAAAASH

DOWNTOWN

A SMOOOOVE MOOOVE

Got Justin Briner and Donny Cates autographs this weekend at Amazing Comic Con Honolulu. Donny Cates is the best writer in comics right now IMO. Thanos Wins, Venom, Thor have all been awesome.

I wanted to get Billy D Williams to sign my Lando pop but couldn’t justify the $125 he was charging. Especially since I only have the Jabba’s Palace and not the OG cloud city
75BA778E-CCF1-4650-9296-E9AEAE206F08.jpeg
20EEFD55-ED9C-47C3-9D82-50ECEE959D8C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom