FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Did you order? I ended up grabbing both Spicoli’s.
nah, been waiting for the BTTF ones, hopefully I can get them all in one swoop from either HT or BL. Those are the only ones I've had my eye on so far. Kind of miffed that the Dinosaurs sold out tho, got a $5 BL reward to use that would have been nice for Baby and Earl

I don't know if these are real.
Screenshot_20200507-144950_Facebook.jpg

Anyone have any idea where I can pick up a Razor Ramon Chase for near ppg? All the ones I’m finding are 110+ or damaged.

Need to know this as well. Plan on getting it for my sis for her Bday. Already have the other us national women’s team ordered for her.

Can someone explain why the 2019 NYCC Mandalorian is worth so much now? From what I remember that thing was sitting for a fair amount of time on the Funko shop.

^ honestly i couldnt give you an answer on that but im glad i pulled the trigger on that pop and own it lmao... i never watched the show but love star wars period and when that drop happen i had to cop and never expected it to go for that much but im glad it did... ill keep it for now with no plans to sell

Can someone explain why the 2019 NYCC Mandalorian is worth so much now? From what I remember that thing was sitting for a fair amount of time on the Funko shop.

I goofed I passed on it at comic con... they had a million of em.

The pop came out before the show. No one knew how good the show would be. I copped on funkoshop but it was a second choice for me to bring down shipping costs for McFly hazmat.

Back
Top Bottom