FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Picked this up over the weekend.
image.jpg

Crocodile might be one of my favourite pops I own
cant wait to get my order!!!!
I'm skipping on crocodile. I'm waiting to see if I can get the metallic Luffy. I got 4 gear fluffy coming. I should have never pre-ordered because I can go in-store and get it now.
Gear 4 isn't in stores. I ordered through Shumi put my order in got it with in the week already. it's SE sticker but im OOB so it doesn't matter to me
Kind of regret not ordering that Walmart jumbo Space Jam Lebron :lol:
I've seen him today actually in walmart

cant wait to get my order!!!!

Gear 4 isn't in stores. I ordered through Shumi put my order in got it with in the week already. it's SE sticker but im OOB so it doesn't matter to me

I've seen him today actually in walmart

It's in store at chalice collectibles locations here in SoCal. I saw them in-hand myself.

It's in store at chalice collectibles locations here in SoCal. I saw them in-hand myself.
lol well ofcourse that makes more sense if you have the store. that store isn't anywhere else or atleast not on the east coast.

If I can’t get a gear 4 someone oop me lol
Your canada right
I believe someone found it in ebgames.
if you really need that oop i can order one and send it to you. Shumi may ship international

these tickets hittin for 400 on ebay. yea mine getting sold

whst time slot you got papa? Only Wednesday 10am going for the high cuz you’ll get. A crack at all the numbered.

made a list of what i wanna go for. More than i thought 😅

and someone said this Fundays box hitting $100 retail sheesh. I hope not. Like imma buy it but will complain all day

whst time slot you got papa? Only Wednesday 10am going for the high cuz you’ll get. A crack at all the numbered.

made a list of what i wanna go for. More than i thought 😅

and someone said this Fundays box hitting $100 retail sheesh. I hope not. Like imma buy it but will complain all day
mine is Monday 9 am PDT. worst part is i dont even know if ima be home

Back
Top Bottom