FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

now that everyone knows what's in these boxes am I better off just selling individually or still trying to sell a sealed box?

now that everyone knows what's in these boxes am I better off just selling individually or still trying to sell a sealed box?

It depends on what's in it. I say if your box has flocked wolfman or Hercules sell individual -- everything else will be relatively low. Regular Jollibee has been going under $100 recently. I think the big wants are Hercules, Marty, flocked wolfman and one of the Jollibee variants -- Glow is high right now, but I think it's going to be around the same price as the Metallic when more people get it in and undercutting starts happening. Skull Trooper was a fluke -- the hype from that shill bidding made it a much higher price then it would have gone for. Personally I think glow skull trooper would have been around $120ish if there was that fake $10k bids.

You might find someone that doesn't know about the list to sell it as sealed, but that list has made the rounds.

Finally found one
0256F58B-5AE8-4B43-BAA6-77ECAD340053.jpeg

now just waiting on the navy one.
This still hurts

Not totally mad but i didn’t get a 1k piece and the skull trooper box a bit squished in the window. Just glad i didn’t get the art pieces or the bronze trophy ones. Still woulda wanted a Jollibee one but the prices are coming down so I’ll probably scoop.
2712F1EB-094F-40A4-B14D-CD80F4809DDC.jpeg

Hey all! Trying to unload all my pops don’t have a lot. What’s the fastest way to sell? None have been opened all still brand new. DM if interested in any

My collection:
Splash Mountain #47
Bouncing Tigger Flocked #288
Darkwing Duck #296 (signed by Jim Cummings)
Matterhorn Abominable Snowman #289
Iron Man (Mark 1) summer 2018 #338
Scrooge McDuck #306
Negaduck #299
Woody with RC #56
Steamboat Willie #425
Haunted Mansion Groundskeeper #619

Hey all! Trying to unload all my pops don’t have a lot. What’s the fastest way to sell? None have been opened all still brand new. DM if interested in any

My collection:
Splash Mountain #47
Scrooge McDuck #306
Negaduck #299
Woody with RC #56
Steamboat Willie #425
That Splash Mountain pop is a top 3 pop of all time for me. Absolutely love it. And since they are changing the ride, I feel like the value will hold for sure.

My collection:
Splash Mountain #47
Scrooge McDuck #306
Negaduck #299
Woody with RC #56
Steamboat Willie #425
Just add the prices to the post, we not going to be mad if you looking for PPG or more. lol no one need to dm for you to tell them hey i need a good $500 for this.

i got a couple of the Amazon exclusives I can't wait, passing on the actual toy

Just add the prices to the post, we not going to be mad if you looking for PPG or more. lol no one need to dm for you to tell them hey i need a good $500 for this.

i got a couple of the Amazon exclusives I can't wait, passing on the actual toy
Bro I need the actual toy. This was legit my favorite xmas movie as a kid.

Back
Top Bottom