Funniest thing someone said/read on NT?

moodmuzik75

Banned
Im screwed damn i usually get my haircut on Saturdays , ive been on my bummy swag all december so i desperately need a cut but my barber is def going to be OD hungover if he even opens the shop tomorrow . my barber drinks at like 9 am on a regular Saturday so i can imagine him tomorrow. i guess ill take the L and wait a week.

Im screwed damn i usually get my haircut on Saturdays , ive been on my bummy swag all december so i desperately need a cut but my barber is def going to be OD hungover if he even opens the shop tomorrow . my barber drinks at like 9 am on a regular Saturday so i can imagine him tomorrow. i guess ill take the L and wait a week.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Let's see your head game, i'll tell you if the wait was worth it.

eek.gif

Cwrite trashing Ninjahood.

The op of this thread said his step brother took his expensive headphones while he was at his house.
Someone posted something like "He took his headphones but little did he know, he was going to get the Beats."

Almost everything posted in the ninjahood twitter thread.

it was actually a topic headline.

"Would you rather suck a **** or have yours cut off?"

had me cracking up for DAYS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That story about how the dude walked in on his girl giving some dude head, at which point he dropped to his knees and the dude said something like "my sperm on your girls face looks better than your son" and they started fighting.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

That story about how the dude walked in on his girl giving some dude head, at which point he dropped to his knees and the dude said something like "my sperm on your girls face looks better than your son" and they started fighting.

roll.gif
yeah, that was effed up 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that’s where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and $#!%.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

roll.gif
That was classic even though the story was ducktales 
laugh.gif

I remember the original "why you breathing so hard?" thread. I've never laughed so hard over something on NT.

If we can list threads, I'd say the first Air Her Out thread and the first or second Embarrassing Sexual Encounters thread. Tears were had.

Back
Top Bottom