Funniest thing someone said/read on NT?

the no trespassing or you will get shot road. Then we asked for pics and dude didnt deliver and came up with mad excuses. Then hombie was like i will go down to this spot if NT votes for him in some contest.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that’s where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and $#!%.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The thing is he also called out another NTer saying he was a tiny troll door
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

One guy posted pics of his girl and someone said "this thread is worthless with pics"

Forgot what thread it was but they said ..

"Ninjahood would rather buy space jams than actual space"

lol, regarding his small room

Can't remember the exact quote but it went along the lines of "I'm gonna punch you square in your chest, make your shoulders clap together" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tons of stuff, but the main two I remember are:

A recent one was:
"I only use magnums when I'm smashing in the car on cold nights. I tuck my balls inside for added warmth."

Back in 08 there was a thread in sports about the best missed dunks. Someone posted a pic of greg oden skying up on a guy named jason greer (I think that's his name) and the post said:
"I think he missed this dunk because of Gods divine intervention. Jesus saw the good in jason greers heart and didn't want his life to be taken away at such a young age".
I was teaching at the time and I had to literally put my head underneath the desk and and try my best not to explode in laughter.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Let's be serious...
*AHEM*

let's really be serious. your paying MORE for a slower car....
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
#FAIL for you sir

Doesn't matter, da Shelby has 134903hp, 5390574trq and goes for 12k fam and in 30 years da car will actually gain value and be priced at 14k.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that’s where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and $#!%.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That #!$% was just out of left field in that thread.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tumblr_lcpb2qrOlg1qzz1t6o1_400.jpg

Originally Posted by Nash

That story about how the dude walked in on his girl giving some dude head, at which point he dropped to his knees and the dude said something like "my sperm on your girls face looks better than your son" and they started fighting.

roll.gif

that story had me in tears 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

That story about how the dude walked in on his girl giving some dude head, at which point he dropped to his knees and the dude said something like "my sperm on your girls face looks better than your son" and they started fighting.

roll.gif

roll.gif

real talk its not funny when it happen to you.......last month me and my baby momma got back together so one day i wanna take her and my baby out so I call her and she didnt answer so i called her 10 more times and she still didnt answer so I went to her crib and her car was parked outside her house and it was another car a 1988 cutlass on 22 inch blocks so I knock on the door and no one came to the door but she left the door open so I just walked in so when i walk upstairs I hear a dude moaning so I open the door and i see my baby momma sucking dude up they both butt naked so i drop to my knees in shock and then he nutted on my baby momma face while im sitting right there and then he told me my kids on your baby momma face and they look better then your son so me and him started fighting and after i beat his #+% he got his gun so i dipped

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you
found out that’s where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a
murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the
door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into
Venetian doors and $#!%.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't care what you're discussing. There is no way that +*#% could ever make sense.

"THEN you got up and started throwing hands with a naked or partially naked dude who justed busted all over you girl with his "juices" flyin everywhere? ...and where was your girl just sittin there watchin y'all with nut on her face? I don't mean to laugh but seriously my dude this is on smush story level. tell me you its a lie son...tell ME ITS A LIE..."

I died that day.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by StonedFace

roll.gif

roll.gif

real talk its not funny when it happen to you.......last month me and my baby momma got back together so one day i wanna take her and my baby out so I call her and she didnt answer so i called her 10 more times and she still didnt answer so I went to her crib and her car was parked outside her house and it was another car a 1988 cutlass on 22 inch blocks so I knock on the door and no one came to the door but she left the door open so I just walked in so when i walk upstairs I hear a dude moaning so I open the door and i see my baby momma sucking dude up they both butt naked so i drop to my knees in shock and then he nutted on my baby momma face while im sitting right there and then he told me my kids on your baby momma face and they look better then your son so me and him started fighting and after i beat his #+% he got his gun so i dipped

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

If we can list threads, I'd say the first Air Her Out thread and the first or second Embarrassing Sexual Encounters thread. Tears were had.

Wheres this thread?

One of the best threads ever; My supplement Review: Extenze http://niketalk.com/topic...iew-ExtenZe-12-20?page=4
"I ain't tryna get hooked on the performance enhancers though - *!*% around and have a shortie puttin' a asteriks next to my name in her phone and !+%#...

" My **** is long, but I want it to be thicker. Before, it was Tayshaun Prince. Thanks to Extenze, it's LeBron James now."

"no worries they sell this stuff at the corner stores...habibi don't care if you buy extenze or not"

"Now this %@@% right here my +%+%$...this %@@% right here will have you busting all over $%%!#*...having her look like she got spooged on like the ending of a gang-bang scene. My lady has BANNED me from using this because it made me too hard and aggressive. Not good for you dudes who go raw like a pound of ground beef...cause it makes you fertile too."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Can't remember the exact quote but it went along the lines of "I'm gonna punch you square in your chest, make your shoulders clap together" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lulz

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

KSteezy and Diego...the softest tag team since Goldust and Luna Vachon.

laugh.gif

I'm sure everyone remembers that thread.

Post yours.

Can't front that @*#@ had me laughing...that night Diego and I got into a bar fight...no pics or videos though...

has to be the many quotables in the BudLongTaco vs Team 909 arguments, mostly against airmag.

i remember airmag had the sig saying "ceo of team 909" and taco was like "ceo of what? homie you work at champs"

was so out of left field i was
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom