Fusion Line vs. .5 Line

i dunt like either or, if they aint retros, spizikes, 6 rings, or dubs i dunt mess wit it. and even those im picky wit

neither are great, I don't own either a fusion or .5 besides the Melo V.5. IF I had to choose I guess i'd choose .5's, but I wouldn't beecstatic about it

Originally Posted by Xnyles

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

i don't want to choose like two wack chicks trying to dance on you at the club
yep good point
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Everyone hates, but a shoe company can't survive selling 1 shoe in 4 colors and limited retros, they have to make this crap, and people who don't knowthe game, buy em up.

The all are terrible. The only one that made sense was the Jordan I Fusion... since the I's are designed after the Air Force One's anyways...

i dont like the fusions for one reason... the mega un-comfy. if they put full length double stacked air in them ( like the 19's) i would have bought every14 i could get my hands on.

but here are some serious thoughts.....

where do the 1.5s, V.5, and the 18.5s' fit in?

the V.5's and 1.5s are melos arent they?
and the 18.5s are not a true .5. the didnt mix any of the 19 in them. hell the 19's werent out.
the 18.5 are like those 21 PEs with the lace cover and the 22 PE's with those citys.

the only true .5's i can think of are the 2.5, 9.5, and the 12.5

Unless its a signature Air Jordian (i.e. I-XX3), its garbage. I don't wear team jordans.

I have the Melo 5.5 and 18.5, as well as the AJF 5. If I HAVE to choose, I'd go with the Fusion line.

They should stop both line of shoes and use the remaining rough sketches for toilet paper

Back
Top Bottom