Fusion V low "Is it theshoe"

Originally Posted by heat23

Tell me what you guys think about the background because we might swich to it? This is something like a try out

what is it? Black Cloth background... with glass on top. but yeah its looks real nice, i like the reflection on the bottom.. also shoes seem to look betteron an all black background.. then the white... colors seem to look brighter* an off on them (*white background)

they aight, dont like the 5 pattern on the midsole, i wouldnt buy, maybe wait till i get them for free

what happened to the white fire reds lows coming out...they were a basic af1 itha basic fire red colorway with a reflective mesh tongue

sick.gif
Wow, I do not even know what to say after looking at that.

Originally Posted by heat23

Tell me what you guys think about the background because we might swich to it? This is something like a try out

I like the new picture setup. The pics have a richness, exquisite look to them. The white ones taken before were too bright. Also, the watermark needs to belightened a bit. It gets in the way of viewing the shoes, imo.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan......WHAT?!!!

I thought it was out of hand a long time ago, but it REALLY is out of control now. And SMH because people WILL buy these. Idiots.

the more I look at these, the more I like them, although I hate the 23 on there...its makes the shoe look too cluttered. if I got a pair, I'd probably dosomething to cover that up or remove it

Back
Top Bottom