FUSION V WHITE/BLUE-RED

Nice pics. When i first heard about the fusion concept i was so exicited. But now i am like JB stop with the fusions. I really like the Black Cement IIIs butthats about it. This is an easy pass

thanks for the pics!! but I don't understand where they are getting these colorways from.. the only fusion that has been somewhat appealing are theAFV's white/red. but aren't those coming out in the pack? JB has def run out of ideas..

Thanks again for some awesome pics, heat. Much appreciated. Nice shots... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... of an ugly freaking shoe.
laugh.gif

I just can't get down with these fusions, man. Everytime there's a thread about a new colorway, I open the thread with an attempt to try and beopen-minded about them, to try and like them... and I just... can't. They're terrible.

And I usually LOVE a red/white/blue colorway, too. But not these. Maybe because it's royal blue instead of navy blue. Navy blue + red + white = how USAcolorway, but royal blue + red + white = Pistons.
laugh.gif

We're stepping up our game at NT...Now we get pre-release shots of what cankicks.com will be dropping

As always thanks for the pics Heat... JB's new target marketing is people in "the hood" because that is the only people I see buying these.I'd rather rock dog feces!!!

Back
Top Bottom