fusions or retro's?

wowww...RIP PE 8's over anything else tho
smokin.gif

im crying rite now. J/k umm yea instead of wack fusions some of these would be nice!
thats cold not asking for permission

sugar ray=sickest pes in the nba. wit the exception of the 13s, andrew jones got some nice cleats man

Originally Posted by Jay Jones

Is this guy serious?? TheGreatPoohdini, I have asked you several times to please not post up my pictures. I'm not sure what your problem is bro, but a little respect is absolutely in order! Please pull the pics down ASAP and drop me an e-mail if you have a personal issue that we need to get handled......

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"
i was wondering why he posted your pictures up.

they're just pictures guys.

No one is taking credit from Jay Jones, his tag is evident in all the frames. He knows he has the shoes, that's all that matters.

If TGP wants to act like he did something great, let him, no need to overreact.

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Originally Posted by Jay Jones

Is this guy serious?? TheGreatPoohdini, I have asked you several times to please not post up my pictures. I'm not sure what your problem is bro, but a little respect is absolutely in order! Please pull the pics down ASAP and drop me an e-mail if you have a personal issue that we need to get handled......

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"
Same thing for me TheGreatPoohdini... You re-posted my Ray XX3 Alternate Pictures not ONCE, but TWICE in my own post... You didn't ask permission to post those pictures...

I really hope you get BANNED FOR LIFE from NT Mr. Poohdini... Please head over to ISS... Posts like this are what is killing NT... Someone trying to gain respect by posting others' pictures, and not asking permission or giving thanks... EXTREMELY DISRESPECTFUL...

frown.gif

This guy does need banned.

takeflightlikemike said he is never sharing any pic of his collection ever again......
tired.gif

nonone's getting hurt..(maybe dependable jay)..the dude's acting like he did something special to get these pics when they've been posted for a while now. claiming they've never been seen on here and thanking a few NTers like hes reading an acceptance speech. I'm not mad, i thanked the guy for posting pics (it's always nice to see some PEs), i just think it's funny how he's acting like he made the re-post of the year.

Man you said it all right there. You guys are taking these shoes waaay too serious, kinda strange for some "grown men" to be catching all sorts offeelins over shoes.

takeflightlikemike said he is never sharing any pic of his collection ever again

Ummm OK?

Back
Top Bottom