fusions or retro's?

wow that is some nice pe's in there i love the ray allen
pimp.gif

The cleats are diff. but the DA lows are fire, and the JHO and FIN VIII's are my fav. I have seen those before tho. Nice post tho man

POT OF CRACK! But definitely not a good luck for posting someone else's pics ESPECIALLY SINCE HES ACTIVE ON THIS BOARD! I could see if it was anotherforum, lol talk about JACKIN! Either way PROPZ! To Jay and you, LOL! First time seein that much PE heat.

Originally Posted by Jay Jones

Is this guy serious?? TheGreatPoohdini, I have asked you several times to please not post up my pictures. I'm not sure what your problem is bro, but a little respect is absolutely in order! Please pull the pics down ASAP and drop me an e-mail if you have a personal issue that we need to get handled......

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"
Since people don't read and still giving this guy who posted Jay's pics props. Dependable Jay ain't happy about this!!

Damn
pimp.gif

Some of you guys need to lighten up or something cause you guys are getting really hurt over him posting these pics. The pics are tagged and if Dependable Jaydidn't want anyone posting these, he shouldn't of posted them on the internet in the first place.

unreal collection, made my day. you got a years salary worth of pe's right there. btw, anyone else throw up a little when you saw the IV cleat
roll.gif

andruw jones' stuff looks a bit weak to me, but the collection on the whole is hella nice. man i wonder how much he had to pay for all of this..

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Damn
pimp.gif

Some of you guys need to lighten up or something cause you guys are getting really hurt over him posting these pics. The pics are tagged and if Dependable Jay didn't want anyone posting these, he shouldn't of posted them on the internet in the first place.

nonone's getting hurt..(maybe dependable jay)..the dude's acting like he did something special to get these pics when they've been posted for awhile now. claiming they've never been seen on here and thanking a few NTers like hes reading an acceptance speech. I'm not mad, i thanked the guy forposting pics (it's always nice to see some PEs), i just think it's funny how he's acting like he made the re-post of the year.

Back
Top Bottom