Future 08 Nike SB releases

why did nike sb have to fall off so hard...i miss getting goodlooking sb dunks for decent prices.

yeah some of those shoes are alright, too bad i can't really get down with dunks anymore, maybe the first ones, and the grey mids, but i doubt i'llspend my $$$

Man Im not impressed with these at all....R we still getting the "Heaven's Gate" Dunk Hi's???

heavens.jpg

Let's not forget about the New Castle dunks!!! Am I the only one who loves Mid's? "Spiderman", or whatever you wanna nickname 'em, midsare so pretty. I'll take those Donatello's too. Gotta love a TMNT pack for all of us in our mid-late 20's. SB is doin ok in '08. Stilllook'm for SOD's for a decent price sz 10 or 10.5 if you wanna sell some.

2008 looks like it could be expensive minus the lobsters...those first lows were hot, i am really looking forward to the newcastles dropping...both highs ididn't like, i refuse to by mids because of those stupid straps, but every low up there minus those lobster atrocities were very very coppable...is nikegetting it together?

i like those first dunk lows and the first highs, but those "lobster" dunks aren't that bad, the name is terrible though.

finally some decent mids, all Grey lookin good, and liking a couple of lows. A first in a long long time

I can't wait to see those orange blazers
eek.gif

I also like those all black blazers on the same info page.

Those first dunks look decent too.

laugh.gif
I need to show my design prof. those Mondrian dunks. I looked at the pic without reading the caption and was like "HEY they ripped Mondrian."

Originally Posted by Page86

nike scrapped the Heaven's Gate dunk after Todd Jordan opened his mouth.....
eyes.gif

tiger_woods_06_target_5.jpg

Decent looking SB in a VERY long time and now it's scrapped? I can't remember the last pair of SBs I bought and it looks like it's my drought isgonna continue.

Back
Top Bottom