Future 08 Nike SB releases

Its Looking Good For SBs
Am I The Only One Who How Decapitate The Strap On The Mids??

the Mondriaan dunk lows are a maybe, but the grey suede mids are definitly copped. dont wanna spend money on irons so these will do. so called"spider-man" mids may be copped too.

2m639rb.jpg

I need these in my life. If only they'd come out for the summer. I hate buying shoes late in the year and have to wait till the next summer so I could rockthem.

have standards dropped so low that people consider a run of this crap a "good year in 08?"

the only decent looking shoe in those pictures wasn't even featured, and it was the all black blazer next to the orange one..

the gore-tex ones are alright, except it's probably gonna be overpriced at retail like everything else nowadays

I'll pass on everything listed in the first post, did the heaven's gate sb get scraped?

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

2m639rb.jpg

I need these in my life. If only they'd come out for the summer. I hate buying shoes late in the year and have to wait till the next summer so I could rock them.

word those are really...really sick imo...love the black piping and stitching

The Mondriaans are too clean

The blue/white with brown midsole are really nice too

The grey gortex and white canvas mids are def buys..maybe 2 of the whites...real sucker for canvas lol

NIKE SB looks like it may regain some of my finances this year......

note to size 9

neon j packs up on ebay

looks like nike decided to step their game up a lil bit. there are 10 pairs that i would copp out of all these pages thus far.

Those gortex lows are a must cop. Those red highs are decent too. Those grey and white highs with the pink
swoosh are a maybe for me (I always wanted some shy pinks and these are similar.) But those canvas white mids
are so fresh. Is 08 the year of the mid?

btw, acekilla where did you get those pics?

Here some jamaican zoom a.d. that's come out in april most likely for 4/20
The heel is made of hemp.

2m639rb.jpg

finally a simple colorway, and all it took was for Nike to copy someone's work
eyes.gif

ps. and I likeMondrian's work...now watch every hypebeast become an Art History major as they attempt to discuss him as if they knew him

These are sick. Cannot wait...like you said, simple. Nike SB read this! Keep it simple and you'll do fine!

Back
Top Bottom