Future Air Yeezy releases

Originally Posted by MontanaInc

Just got a DS pair of the Blk/Pinks for $380! it's a steal it's a deal its sale of the **** century
hard to believe unless they're fakes.

post pix...

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

Do you guys think the prices will go up or down on these in the next few months? Whats a reasonable price now?

I love the Tan pair, but I don't have the 550+ to shell out for them now.

I'm looking for a 12 if anyones selling
nerd.gif
My price is a reasonable price.

But no one seems to want to buy.

Ppl slept on your price for real. I sold my USED Zen's Grey's for $500 shipped. No Ducktales.
I'm saying!

I was so desperate for cash, I listed them at $530. I would've even taken $500.

But dudes were coming at me like, "$450? $400? $375?"

%!%% outta here.
laugh.gif

Good luck ever finding a price that low for DS Yeezys.
happy.gif
Yes I'mmad. (More like insulted by all these lowballing SOBs.)

Originally Posted by jphonix

Just got a DS pair of the Blk/Pinks for $380! it's a steal it's a deal its sale of the **** century

post pix...
Yeah I found it hard to believe too until I got em
phone pic but u get the idea
photoqgb.jpg

wow they jockin BP all the way down to the name tag

and i still want a pair of those black and pink yeezys but i will neva pay resellers price

post pix...
photoqgb.jpg
nice. yeah, they seem real. ya never know anymore tho, as discussed a page or two back, the fakes are getting really good. particularly of theblack & pinks.

you cop on ebay?

^Cheers jphonix but not lookin for a legit check, already know there the real deal already got a few pairs of the zen's and tan's, box/tags/shape isall sweet
Just goes to show there's still some good deal's going around if your lucky but in this case I was very very lucky
Funny I ended up paying the least amount for probably the most sort after c/w

Nah got them from a store, they had a release party etc a weeks ago

If there were gonna be more Yeezys dropping this year, wouldn't you think we've all heard by now? Just saying.

^^Yeah that's true, although who knows what will happen with these. If its true that Nike did drop Kanye I'm sure they could release it in normalcolorways and make it a non-signature just like they've done with signature models before, example the Garnett III

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

^^Yeah that's true, although who knows what will happen with these. If its true that Nike did drop Kanye I'm sure they could release it in normal colorways and make it a non-signature just like they've done with signature models before, example the Garnett III

Yea Nike can do that if they wanted to. But look how long it took Nike to re-release the retro for the Garnett III.

post pix...
photoqgb.jpg

thats a really good deal...lucky you.....lol at the fools payin 600$ plus for these...
laugh.gif

^Been wearing Timbs a lot lately, although he never seemed to be the kind of guy that wanted to wear what everyone else was able to wear or was wearing.Probably why he wore the Yeezys before they came out or anyone could get them, same with the Louies.

Friend just sold worn once black/pinks for $450...

LOL at people in BST trying to get over $550 for tans, $800 for black/pinks...

those days are over...

reasonable Prices for DS pairs nowadays...

Grey-$550-575
Black/Pink-$550-600
Tan-$450-500

Anybody disagree?

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

those days are over...

reasonable Prices for DS pairs nowadays...

Grey-$550-575
Black/Pink-$550-600
Tan-$450-500

Anybody disagree?
I disagree on the Zens and Blacks.

I don't think "those days are over", either.

Im looking to grab a pair from this dude locally. He seemed very hesitant when telling me how he got a hold of a pair and i know he aint no sneaker head. Hesaid he drove up to NY HOH and payed $350. Correct me if im wrong HOH is part of footlocker and arnt they suppose to charge retail? Anywho.....i asked him whythey charged him so much and he didnt really have an answer for that. I asked for some pics of them before we further negotiated....and right before we got offthe phone he tells me he's got some Black/White yeezys too if im interested
tired.gif
Thats whats making me more suspicious.

Back to the point.....legit or no?

The lacelock and the padded collar look a little suspect to me in that first pic - The outer part should be much fuller. Other than that... if they are fake,they are the most convincing ones I have seen.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

those days are over...
The heads have moved on, they're searching for that exclusive pair of timbs.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom