Future Air Yeezy releases

Do you guys think the prices will go up or down on these in the next few months? Whats a reasonable price now?

I love the Tan pair, but I don't have the 550+ to shell out for them now.

I'm looking for a 12 if anyones selling
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

Do you guys think the prices will go up or down on these in the next few months? Whats a reasonable price now?

nerd.gif
My price is a reasonable price.

But no one seems to want to buy.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

nerd.gif
My price is a reasonable price.

But no one seems to want to buy.
put them on ebay sold my for 642 with shipping

those low top black/white LV x Kanye West kicks are fire..but i don't know about droppin more than 800$ to a G for those
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Kanye has already stated that their is going to be a Air Yeezy 2. So I dont think Nike will have the need to GR these..due to the next Yeezy
Cash Cow in the making.

Also to people saying other colorways. What other colorways could they possibly do besides the Navy/Orange that would fit this shoe.
If you havent noticed this shoe colorways are unique, and based on contrasting pop colors. So a simple black/red or white/gray would not fit this shoe. Thats where I think it seperates it self from going down the Spizike road.
The limit of colorways than could fit the shoe.

man, zens are SCARCE on feebay...

didn't see a single one for the sizes i have for sale.

might have to finally put 'em up there this week...

btw, i completed my yeezy collection today. got the 2nd pair of nets i needed (awesome price too).

2 of each colorway.

hardly wear them tho so i'm sure it'll be forever b4 i get into my back up pairs...

Yo where is BP at??? How crazy is it that bootleggers took is design and put it into production?????? He should call his lawyers and try to get a check fromthis.....

20090702144454419.jpg

20090702144506774.jpg

mcfly-nike-air-yeezy.jpg

These are listed on fake site....(actually in the niketalk banner ads
roll.gif
)how crazy is that

Back
Top Bottom