Future Air Yeezy releases

Damn my bad I was way off. The Yeezy 2 is the shoe releasing as a quickstrike in Jan.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Dudes just can never take any type of information...now what if he is right????

dont be so quick to doubt someone
word... dude obviously knows more than the rest of us... stop tryin to pull people's cards... either believe it or u dont...

What yo *** doing outside the music forum?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dollabill87

Damn my bad I was way off. The Yeezy 2 is the shoe releasing as a quickstrike in Jan.
embarassed.gif

this is def no rumor ! 4 colorways have now been officilly slated by nike to release for the yeezy 2 and a colorway or 2 more is expected to enter the lineaswell the yeezy 2 will be out 2010 more limited then before better colorways and i hear kanye himself is bugging out trying his hardest not to wear the earlyprototype and nike is really trying there hardest to stop him at all costs this is going to be "the" hotest non basketbll sneaker of 2010 but idkabout a jan release i heard march but yea this man is no liar so stop the harassments haha PS - Most of the yeezy 2 color ways will hold patent leather on themnot to over done from what i hear its very tatsefull just the right amount
pimp.gif

NO HYPE INTENDED !!!!! - im just stating facts given to me by regional front runners from nike and trust me even if your a high ranking nike employee doesntmean you can get whatever whenever my boy let me out to dry on the air yeezy 1 release
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by dollabill87

embarassed.gif

this is def no rumor ! 4 colorways have now been officilly slated by nike to release for the yeezy 2 and a colorway or 2 more is expected to enter the line aswell the yeezy 2 will be out 2010 more limited then before better colorways and i hear kanye himself is bugging out trying his hardest not to wear the early prototype and nike is really trying there hardest to stop him at all costs this is going to be "the" hotest non basketbll sneaker of 2010 but idk about a jan release i heard march but yea this man is no liar so stop the harassments haha PS - Most of the yeezy 2 color ways will hold patent leather on them not to over done from what i hear its very tatsefull just the right amount
pimp.gif

NO HYPE INTENDED !!!!! - im just stating facts given to me by regional front runners from nike and trust me even if your a high ranking nike employee doesnt mean you can get whatever whenever my boy let me out to dry on the air yeezy 1 release
smh.gif

More limited than the first? Blah....that's one trip I won't be taking. The first Yeezy releases were bad enough.

wow the hype for the yeezy 2 is going to be out of control. i wasnt fortunate enought to get the 1st one now theres no way im going to be able to get a pairunless i shell out a stack

Originally Posted by mst9023

wow the hype for the yeezy 2 is going to be out of control. i wasnt fortunate enought to get the 1st one now theres no way im going to be able to get a pair unless i shell out a stack

no they will be high but 2 of the 5 colorways will be low tops this time around
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Didn't Nike drop Kanye?

you cant drop someone that isnt signed to you they just wont give him a steady contract they just allow him to design sneakers

hope it's got a dope strap or two... that's why i love yeezys and jaspers...

i have a feeling i'm gonna be disappointed tho...

I have all faith in Kanye. Yeah, i'm a kanye stan. I got a bunch of Kanye avys ready to pop out come release time lol

Hope it's a low top, although a high top would be nice as well.

I still want some damn black yeezy's. Never can build the funds to do so.

I kinda get the feeling Kanye will take a different tack with the two, probably something along the
lines of what the gentleman on the last page stated!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom