Future Air Yeezy releases

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

I'm already outside 34th St. Footlocker NYC, you guys are missing out...........................

Originally Posted by freshair

still a PS novice, but I did these up real quick.. sorry if quality aint up to par
give it 4-6 months...da variant nation will make these into a reality.

^haha.. i just wanted to see what they'd look like if they actually went ahead and went through with the VI midsole on the yeezys thats all.. not trynastart a petition or anything

The Air Yeezy Doernbecher Charity auctions are now live on Ebay!

http://www.dresslikekanye...rnbecher-charity-auction

nike-air-yeezy-grammys.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-jordan-6-sole.jpg

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Any of you guys watch the VMAs? Kanye is a fool and I hope my Yeezys don't depreciate.

I don't even know what to say. That was all sorts of wrong.

Even though I like the look of the Yeezy's I don't know if I can wear mine now after seeing him on the VMA's. I can't see myself co-signingsomeone that acts like such a %$*!+.

i mean, i think most would agree, he was right, the beyonce video was waaaaaaaaay better, artistically, visually, musically, everything (as a dj i can testifyit was one of the biggest club songs of all time)... and ya know alcohol is like a truth serum...

still, terrible tact tho... dude shoulda kept it on his blog or something...

he lost a lot of respect from a lot of people tonight...

thankfully i really like my yeezys, so even if they depreciate, i won't mind much, LOL!!!

"I dont think i can wear the shoes after seeing what he did at the VMA's" lmaooooo

dumbest thing ive hered

Back
Top Bottom