Future Air Yeezy releases

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Why is eveybody beasting on the Yeezys all of a sudden?

cus they looking at how much the paid for their space jams vs quality.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

I just have a quick question whats about the shoe that ppl like im not feeling them but im not hating! To each their own! Just trying to figure it out

Probably because they are super limited, therefore more likely to turn heads plus I hear the quality is great like dyyhard said.

Quality is super duper dope. The leather on the tongue feels like a babys armpit. The whole shoe itself is nice, and constructed nicely.

I believe I am tripping but was there a CW of these that had lime on them??
alien.gif

I'm weak on this thread still bein active... Just wait people, something will be released, yeezy or not it will by hyped and everyone will be okay!!!

yeah, i put a vignette around the edges. the color may be slightly off.. but they are authentic lol.

I tried on my right DS Net/ Net size 11 and to my dismay they are extremely small. I need to move these asap. *Cough*

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

yeah, i put a vignette around the edges. the color may be slightly off.. but they are authentic lol.

amazing what lighting can always do to a picture
smile.gif

I still REALLY want the Tans. I might have to start saving some money on the side to cop.

Originally Posted by SickKickGAME23

Haha happy 2 see this thread has some life in it. Overall, you best believe these are going to GR. To be fair to JB the spiz'ike sold well overall. Not a shoe you've seen in droves on clearance racks (that's not to say they weren't some bad color-ups). But any of you cats thinking that these are gonna be limited to this 3, you have got to be outta your ever-loving minds. The #$! storm these created have somewhat changed the sneaker game. You better believe Nike is gonna drop a 4th colorway before 2009. Read my last post in this thread. It's going down. When cats seen picks in early 2008 of them and said Nike wasn't gonna release them, I proved naysayers wrong in April. Holiday 2009 you're gonna see the yeezy drop. i'd put all of my eggs in that basket.

funny to read this now

Originally Posted by jrock78

Haha happy 2 see this thread has some life in it. Overall, you best believe these are going to GR. To be fair to JB the spiz'ike sold well overall. Not a shoe you've seen in droves on clearance racks (that's not to say they weren't some bad color-ups). But any of you cats thinking that these are gonna be limited to this 3, you have got to be outta your ever-loving minds. The #$! storm these created have somewhat changed the sneaker game. You better believe Nike is gonna drop a 4th colorway before 2009. Read my last post in this thread. It's going down. When cats seen picks in early 2008 of them and said Nike wasn't gonna release them, I proved naysayers wrong in April. Holiday 2009 you're gonna see the yeezy drop. i'd put all of my eggs in that basket.

funny to read this now

LMAO at cats like him

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

Originally Posted by jrock78

funny to read this now

LMAO at cats like him
lol did he put all his eggs in the basket

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

yeezys=hypebeast
you = trying to get your post count up.

Yezzy mania was crazy when i look back at it...i wish these shoes would have been a GR, camping out for these was no joke...

og yeezys are the best colours that will drop, everything else will probably resemble some jordans and have some symbolic colour to them.

Originally Posted by matr2345

og yeezys are the best colours that will drop, everything else will probably resemble some jordans and have some symbolic colour to them.
If they released a jordan inspired colorway for the Yeezy watch out
eek.gif
....might be a fun photoshop project for someone to predict what they'd look like
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom