Future Air Yeezy releases

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadsOnly

Oh Man cannot wait
For what? These already released, no stores are getting restocks and I doubt Nike will let him make another yeezy and if they do you will bewaiting a a while.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadsOnly

Oh Man cannot wait
For what? These already released, no stores are getting restocks and I doubt Nike will let him make another yeezy and if they do you will be waiting a a while.

I was gonna say the same thing,
he's just trying to boost his post count...

eyes.gif

useless aint it

^he has been going into every thread in the JB forum and posting stuff that doesn't even make any sense
laugh.gif
He's either tryna get his post count up orits a fake account.

YO! ^ Wow, really? I hadn't been following because I don't really have the funds to cop anyway, but I think a while ago a friend of mine was trying totell me that they were lower than that. Maybe he meant NDS.

About how much are blk/pink & net, sz. 12 DS?

DF!!!

I can't see the black & pink Yeezy's being 480-580ish at all considering it's arguably the most coveted and sought after colorway. The numbersof real Yeezys on eBay has considerably declined as well...

Maybe if we're talking about nds pairs being that price, I might be able to agree. A ds pair though? Nah.....keep dreamin.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by never wear them

Same here. I need the tan pair in a 10.5/10 and I'm good.

People need to realize that these will get harder and harder to find.... And they ain't retroing anytime soon.
grin.gif
Black pairs are a lot harder to find now
mad.gif

smh.gif

I still havent had an opportunity to get

Hey guys gotta question. Anyone know where I could get shoe laces similar to the ones the Yeezy came with. The velcro part kinda frayed a small section of thelaces and just doesn't look good.

funny that this thread is about future Yeezy releases when 99% of the posts are concerning the pairs already released

They fit big. I wear a 8.5, and an 8 feels like an 8.5

I'm looking for a Tan pair as of now....imo a better colorway than the black pair....thank goodness they're a lil cheaper

Back
Top Bottom