Future Air Yeezy releases

Originally Posted by jphonix

i'm pretty sure if they do release another colorway, it's gonna be the charcoal grey/fire red joints...
Can't wait.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by paenguin

i thought theres gonna be a yeezy 2...
see, when that surfaced in that video of kanye thanking everyone for copping the zens, he sorta said that, but i took it like he meant the nextcolorway, not really a whole new design.

if he's starting his own shoe brand i don't see why he'd do another run with nike or LV...

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

According to some Nike reps... Nike does not want to work with Ye anymore in the future.

Yeah, I heard this too, could be the reason why he's been rocking Timb's quite heavily lately.

Originally Posted by spacej23

^ Definitely hard to come by, but I lucked up by finding them on eBay.

I remeber telling Jphonix about them. My bad Space I would have def let you know about that earlier.

According to some Nike reps... Nike does not want to work with Ye anymore in the future.
Why not?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

^ Definitely hard to come by, but I lucked up by finding them on eBay.
I remeber telling Jphonix about them. My bad Space I would have def let you know about that earlier.
GTEK withholding information? Nah...
laugh.gif

I don't doubt that info from cincy one bit. I didn't really think anything of it,but our rep also said something about Nike should tell Kanye to "kick rocks" after he collaborated with Louis Vuitton. I'm not exactly sure whyNike would be so offended by that, but maybe that has something to do with it.

Rob -
laugh.gif
To G's defense, Inever really mentioned to him that I was looking for a pair for my girl. I never told anyone for that matter. I wanted to keep it on the downlow.

say it aint so. i'm 0/3. if i can end up 1/4 or 2/5 i'd be
happy.gif
. i know where to go & how to approach the situation now thnx to yall. i just can mess these resell prices @ this time.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by calYe2da

happy.gif
. i know where to go & how to approach the situation now thnx to yall. i just can mess these resell prices @ this time.
frown.gif
I want those LVs in your avatar.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by calYe2da

happy.gif
frown.gif
I want those LVs in your avatar.
pimp.gif
yea me 2 but too bad i want be able to afford em until i probably graduate college & get a good a** job.

some stores are getting a few yeezys in random sizes but i doubt they will hit the floors.

I don't doubt that info from cincy one bit. I didn't really think anything of it, but our rep also said something about Nike should tell Kanye to "kick rocks" after he collaborated with Louis Vuitton. I'm not exactly sure why Nike would be so offended by that, but maybe that has something to do with it.
LOL if this is for real. Nike is like a woman scorned... "NEVER AGAIN!"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom