Future Air Yeezy releases

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

"I dont think i can wear the shoes after seeing what he did at the VMA's" lmaooooo

dumbest thing ive hered

Lol..I'm sure it is the dumbest thing you have ever hered.

i mean, i think most would agree, he was right, the beyonce video was waaaaaaaaay better, artistically, visually, musically, everything (as a dj i can testify it was one of the biggest club songs of all time)... and ya know alcohol is like a truth serum...

still, terrible tact tho... dude shoulda kept it on his blog or something...

he lost a lot of respect from a lot of people tonight...

thankfully i really like my yeezys, so even if they depreciate, i won't mind much, LOL!!!

I liked Beyonce's video much better too....and it got Video of the Year, a much bigger award than best female. Have people not figured out how these lameMtv award shows work? They are just trying to put Taylor Swift "over" with a BFV trophy and still giving B Video of the Year...the Mtv Music/movieAwards are terrible about doing crap like this. I also agree alcohol really can bring the truth to light sometimes...Kanye showed just how ++!%! made hereally is.

I was pretty disgusted when I saw dude show his #!% like that, I mean dude is my age clowning a 16 year old girl on TV. Really? Dude might as well pitched a drunk hissy fit at the Kids Choice Awards here. I enjoy Kanye's product from his shoesto his music....but I don't really like dude as a man right now.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

"I dont think i can wear the shoes after seeing what he did at the VMA's" lmaooooo

dumbest thing ive hered

Lol..I'm sure it is the dumbest thing you have ever hered.

i mean, i think most would agree, he was right, the beyonce video was waaaaaaaaay better, artistically, visually, musically, everything (as a dj i can testify it was one of the biggest club songs of all time)... and ya know alcohol is like a truth serum...

still, terrible tact tho... dude shoulda kept it on his blog or something...

he lost a lot of respect from a lot of people tonight...

thankfully i really like my yeezys, so even if they depreciate, i won't mind much, LOL!!!

I liked Beyonce's video much better too....and it got Video of the Year, a much bigger award than best female. Have people not figured out how these lame Mtv award shows work? They are just trying to put Taylor Swift "over" with a BFV trophy and still giving B Video of the Year...the Mtv Music/movie Awards are terrible about doing crap like this. I also agree alcohol really can bring the truth to light sometimes...Kanye showed just how ++!%! made he really is.

I was pretty disgusted when I saw dude show his #!% like that, I mean dude is my age clowning a 16 year old girl on TV. Really? Dude might as well pitched a drunk hissy fit at the Kids Choice Awards here. I enjoy Kanye's product from his shoes to his music....but I don't really like dude as a man right now.

Wait... Beyonce won video of the year overall, yet lost best female video...that makes no logical sense if true. You're right though, VMAshave fallen off and a complete joke at this point. I don't think he was clowning Taylor, he was clowning whoever voted for it. If anything MTV owes Kanyefor making their tired idea of the VMAs a somewhat relevant issue today.

Kanye has a knack for making great songs and kicks but the dude gets on stage and acts like a clown. Even Beyonce herself looked stunned when Kanye went upthere and stole the girls spotlight..

Dude swears everything requires his input. Talented guy but no class whatsoever IMO. *Waits for a K. West stan to get offended*

*will be on the lookout for cheap yeezys*

pimp.gif

Ye being Ye

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Kanye was right.

"Oooh, they so sensitive."

Pull your skirts down.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Agreed. Dude's acting like %%@!*#%

"Pull ya skirts back down, grow a set men"

If you hate Kanye that much, give me your Yeezy's. I need a black pair in a 11.5.

clowning a 16 year old girl on TV
She'll be 20 at the end of the year. Acting like she's a defenseless child
eyes.gif
. She looks like Ms. Piggy.

This isn't surprising Kanye Always Coming out his mouth y'all talking about the same dude who said bush doesn't care about black people on LiveTelevision I am still wearing my yeezy LOL I am I do find it messed up what he said but he it's done already

i just don't see this effecting any of his shoe releases...

it'd be different if he was wrong (he's only wrong for saying it how he did, shoulda kept it to his blog or something), or he did it to a more popularartist...

but you know as soon as her name was called as the winner damn near everyone but lil' girls were like "W T F, i've never heard this song, how didshe win over beyonce?"...

if you would really stop wearing a fly shoe because of his actions last night then, i dunno yo...

Originally Posted by jphonix

it'd be different if he was wrong (he's only wrong for saying it how he did, shoulda kept it to his blog or something), or he did it to a more popular artist...

but you know as soon as her name was called as the winner damn near everyone but lil' girls were like "W T F, i've never heard this song, how did she win over beyonce?"...

if you would really stop wearing a fly shoe because of his actions last night then, i dunno yo...

I agree to an extent. The Yeezy's are nice...I have a pair of the blacks which is the only colorway I really liked. But the man himself is a total douche.I'll be honest, I never heard of her until after this incident occurred but it still doesn't make it excusable for this guy to get on stage and rudelyinterrupt this chick the way he did..

Like I said, I respect the man's talents. Don't care for the guy man himself though....but I'll stick rock a hot sneaker for the looks of it. Anycheap 10.5 Yeezy's for sale..holla at me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

it'd be different if he was wrong (he's only wrong for saying it how he did, shoulda kept it to his blog or something), or he did it to a more popular artist...

but you know as soon as her name was called as the winner damn near everyone but lil' girls were like "W T F, i've never heard this song, how did she win over beyonce?"...

After a nice wake and bake mixed in with a day off work I have decided not to waste any more energy even discussing this incident. I will wear myYeezys because I really do like the shoe and could care less about how much they are worth. Kanye makes it so difficult to stay a fan with all his immatureantics sometimes.

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Kanye was right.

"Oooh, they so sensitive."

Pull your skirts down.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Agreed. Dude's acting like %%@!*#%

"Pull ya skirts back down, grow a set men"

If you hate Kanye that much, give me your Yeezy's. I need a black pair in a 11.5.

clowning a 16 year old girl on TV
She'll be 20 at the end of the year. Acting like she's a defenseless child
eyes.gif
. She looks like Ms. Piggy.

^LOL ..... i was thinking the same thing......... she aint THAT young, but it was still wrong. But at the same time........ she was hellasurprised about winning the award.

Bids on that shoe will increase even more because of that fiasco. He'll be even more popular (either in a negative or positive way that is).

Yo if any1 is seriously wantin to give thier yeezys away or burnin em. like for real for real.

Dont

Send em over to me! ha

Back
Top Bottom