Future fathers of NT....are y'all gonna let this rock in your house?

I'm at work today or whatever and there are a group of lil teeny boppers, can't be any older than 11years old.
One goes to tie her shoes and all I see is

2chx53a.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

What part of the game is that?

Oh okay. If I ever have a daughter, best believe she is NEVER wearing a thong or anything less than some granny panties. Can't imagine how many lil'dudes would see her thong and go home and fap
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Oh okay. If I ever have a daughter, best believe she is NEVER wearing a thong or anything less than some granny panties. Can't imagine how many lil' dudes would see her thong and go home and fap
sick.gif
smh.gif
Man I'm not saying all that...but I swear this chick was about 10 years old. Thats OD

girls use to do it when i was in middle school and i thought it was cool...... it would be nice to have all sons

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Oh okay. If I ever have a daughter, best believe she is NEVER wearing a thong or anything less than some granny panties. Can't imagine how many lil' dudes would see her thong and go home and fap
sick.gif
smh.gif
lol how are you gonna regulate what panties she wears?

I have had this conversation with my male friends all the time. When they have daughter what is the age they will let them wear thongs.
But girls wear thongs at that age. It is comfortable and you don't get the forever dreaded panty lines.

Back
Top Bottom