Future fathers of NT....are y'all gonna let this rock in your house?

Yes and no.... she can wear thongs for comfort or for not having a panty line or whatever, but that whale tail @@@+ ain't what's up. She's gonnahave to have her own crib before she can "advertise" anything in mine. And it's not that I think it's all that inappropriate. It's justthat my mom NEVER supported my saging. I've been doing it for 15 years, but she never was fond of it. So what type of EXAMPLE would I set if I allowed mydaughter to do the same. It's like cursing. I honestly don't give a @@@+ after 16, but I'm supposed to as a parent. So as long as I live,they'll be none of that in my face. Nah mean?

Originally Posted by Apples28

I have had this conversation with my male friends all the time. When they have daughter what is the age they will let them wear thongs.
But girls wear thongs at that age. It is comfortable and you don't get the forever dreaded panty lines.
i dont give a @+#+ if its more comfortable. i will never allow my daughter to walk around like that, if i ever caught her lookin like that.I'd straight snatch her up by her head & drag her *!$ home. After i was done with her, she'd be traumatized for life & would never do somethinlike that again. (no rape)

I have had this conversation with my male friends all the time. When they have daughter what is the age they will let them wear thongs.
But girls wear thongs at that age. It is comfortable and you don't get the forever dreaded panty lines.
and it's the girls fault for having it hang all out.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

i dont give a @+#+ if its more comfortable. i will never allow my daughter to walk around like that, if i ever caught her lookin like that. I'd straight snatch her up by her head & drag her *!$ home. After i was done with her, she'd be traumatized for life & would never do somethin like that again. (no rape)

yezzir I'd do the same.....

Originally Posted by ericberry14

i dont give a @+#+ if its more comfortable. i will never allow my daughter to walk around like that, if i ever caught her lookin like that. I'd straight snatch her up by her head & drag her *!$ home. After i was done with her, she'd be traumatized for life & would never do somethin like that again. (no rape)
tired.gif

It looks like the thong is out the crack

but anyway

I would definetly not allow that unless she live by herself or is off on her own

After that it's not really my responsibility and there is NOTHING I can truly do about it, just hope I did a good job for the first 20 years of it'slife

I saw a girl no older than 12 pushing her boobs up taking pictures at the apple store, I do not want a daughter for this reason alone.

I'm saying with the amount of sick pedo's in this world today....thats just scary.
I bet some weirdo saw it too and exploded in his drawers right on the spot

That's not happenin'.

I remember seeing a girl wearing a thong for the first time in my class in 6th grade.

She was 11 or 12.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

That's not happenin'.

I remember seeing a girl wearing a thong for the first time in my class in 6th grade.

She was 11 or 12.
laugh.gif

I also saw a girl with a thong in 7th grade for the first time..... G-string at that?? (pure string down the crack)

I was like
eek.gif
and got a chubby in thedenim
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom