Future fathers of NT....are y'all gonna let this rock in your house?

Originally Posted by socaking

Her wearing a thong isnt your business at all. If you have a problem as a parent, the correct thing to do would be to inform her parents. Good luck telling them you "seen" their daughter wearing a thong though....
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Oh okay. If I ever have a daughter, best believe she is NEVER wearing a thong or anything less than some granny panties. Can't imagine how many lil' dudes would see her thong and go home and fap
sick.gif
smh.gif
QFMFT

And couldn't those pictures be considered illegal?
And how did you obtain them OP?

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

That's not happenin'.

I remember seeing a girl wearing a thong for the first time in my class in 6th grade.

She was 11 or 12.
laugh.gif

I also saw a girl with a thong in 7th grade for the first time..... G-string at that?? (pure string down the crack)

I was like
eek.gif
and got a chubby in the denim
pimp.gif

Takes me back to 7th grade

Can't imagine how many lil' dudes would see her thong and go home and fap
sick.gif
smh.gif

embarassed.gif

its just part of the life cycle i guess.

my physics lab partner had her thong hanging out yesterday, i find it far too trashy for my likings.

I'm in eastern Holland.

20 years old now....and a friday night at the local 'spot'...

got like seven thirsty 14/15 year olds and 100 dudes raggin' on me for not smashing 7x.

laugh.gif
BOOOO at my North American mindset.
pimp.gif
I just can't do it.

I have 3 daughters (all under 7, same mom) and there will be no thongs until college graduation night. Those are for adult women who have a reason to look sexy(in some cases try to), not a middle/high schooler. It sends boys the wrong message; and while the underwear might not be the problem....... It sure can helplead the way to them.

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

I have 3 daughters (all under 7, same mom) and there will be no thongs until college graduation night. Those are for adult women who have a reason to look sexy (in some cases try to), not a middle/high schooler. It sends boys the wrong message; and while the underwear might not be the problem....... It sure can help lead the way to them.

Sorry dude...but I gotta say.

Underwear is the LAST PROBLEM.

Ensure their clothing fits properly and what underwear they wear is entirely irrelevant
nerd.gif
. In fact if boys even know what she's rockin' you've got aprob!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

I have 3 daughters (all under 7, same mom) and there will be no thongs until college graduation night. Those are for adult women who have a reason to look sexy (in some cases try to), not a middle/high schooler. It sends boys the wrong message; and while the underwear might not be the problem....... It sure can help lead the way to them.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

man anything go's in europe. foreal when i've been on holiday in greece, spain etc...lemme tell ya, on the beaches you'l see some %!%%!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Oh okay. If I ever have a daughter, best believe she is NEVER wearing a thong or anything less than some granny panties. Can't imagine how many lil' dudes would see her thong and go home and fap
sick.gif
smh.gif
Man I'm not saying all that...but I swear this chick was about 10 years old. Thats OD
My uncle told my Mom about some girl in the THIRD grade who was wearing a thong & showed my baby cousin she was wearing one.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom