FX' Fargo Sunday 10PM ET : Season 4 Episode 8 "The Nadir" Starring Chris Rock 11/08/20

Also for y'all who didn't notice that nurse put ipecac syrup in that apple pie she made. Ipecac makes you involuntary vomit and empty your stomach. Take too much and it's basically poison.

I'm betting some of those cops that began to raid the family of funeral home are gonna end up eating some of the pie and start vomiting everywhere :lol:

Enjoyed the first episode of the new season, just to be sure this is completely new story correct? I ask because I haven’t seen the the second or third season yet and wanted to make sure theres nothing I need to know beforehand.

Enjoyed the first episode of the new season, just to be sure this is completely new story correct? I ask because I haven’t seen the the second or third season yet and wanted to make sure theres nothing I need to know beforehand.
Yeah it’s new, but previous seasons have featured some loose connections/Easter eggs.

as B Sox B Sox said.. the connections are loose.. but it enhances the experience to pick up on the little details

for example, in season 1 one of the main character's deputy molly solverson is a child in season 2

her father, in season 1 pops up occasional and is retired from the police force.. in season 2 he's one of the main characters as a state trooper

Milligan? :emoji_thinking:

This got me thinking, what if Chris Rocks son that is being raised by the Irish traitor (Rabbi Milligan) becomes Mike Milligan?

Season is too dope already. I see nurse mayflower filled the role of the witty psychopath à la Lorne Malvo and Mike.

Why did she poison the funeral director's family? Im guessing she did it just because.

I definitely thought the new italian boss (older son) was gonna just blame the black mob for his father's death and use it to start war.

Getting strong Godfather II brotherly power struggle vibes here with Josto and Gaetano. It's funny how frustrated Gas tank gets he's like Santini on a whole other level.

Oh yuck it was coming out of both ends for shorty during that robbery.

Getting strong Godfather II brotherly power struggle vibes here with Josto and Gaetano. It's funny how frustrated Gas tank gets he's like Santini on a whole other level.

Oh yuck it was coming out of both ends for shorty during that robbery.
Do you think FARGO had a chance against Succession had its Original Debut not been disturbed by COVID?

Do you think FARGO had a chance against Succession had its Original Debut not been disturbed by COVID?
Only 3 episodes in I can't completely call it. Every season of Fargo is a new show compared to Succession being on its second season.

Came out strong with the premiere. It definitely had a chance. It just depends how quick it can viewers invested in to the stakes of the plot. They were on a roll with s2 of Succession though.

Chris Rock's voice is so distinct, it's hard to forget it's Chris Rock. I think he's been fine, but IMO Glynn Thurman could have been in his role.

I'm not sure if I like the guy playing Gaetano and if he's convincing.

The Chris Rock criticisms remind me of ppl fronting on Steve Buscemi as fictional Nucky Thompson just cuz part of the character was based on a bigger fatter Nicky Johnson.

Rock has been cool so far for me. Being a futurist, pitching the credit card idea to the savings and loan and other banks, every interaction with Doctor Senator, etc.

But I can see how some cant get past Chris Rock superstar comedian with that distinct voice.

They always have to go strange during a season.

Enjoyed last nights episode.

Still not sure what to make of Rabbi.

Giving him back his own smelly money :ohwell:

Oraetta :lol: I wonder how Ethelrita is going to use the information.

That doctor dumb as hell. How you going to give the man an entire stack of dirty money?
The dead man walking confused me as well especially since he didn't do anything.
I'm sure the little girl is going to save her family by telling them about the nurse.

The ghost stuff was wack. I hate when shows take random turns.

Otherwise, good episode.

The kids gon be the only ones to survive the way this going, everybody else dying :lol: ...Like the one Italian said “babies in a box”

Back
Top Bottom