FX' Fargo Sunday 10PM ET : Season 4 Episode 8 "The Nadir" Starring Chris Rock 11/08/20

Strong start to Fargo S5. Was on edge much of the episode and look forward to what the season has in store. Only watched opening scene of ep 2 as I was getting tired and will finish later tonight.

Solid first 2 episodes. Loving Roy Tillman and his idiotic son Gator.

What a inspiring speech by the mayor in the hot tub scene

Ep2 thoughts
i really thought it was cool how they dont bring Hamm into the fold til 2nd ep and even though there's still questions to be answered we do get more sense of why Dot is the way she is and how Hamm is running things in his town. Really interested to see how it plays out with the Mom, dots husband and the henchmen too.

Last edited:
Didn't watch the last season(didn't look interesting)

So glad Fargo’s back, and good.

Didn’t expect to see Lamorne Morris.

Going into episide 2 now.

Seeing Lamorne had me do a double take.
it's also cool to see that guy from Stranger Things
play a completely different character in this.
I'm not sure if he's still rumored, but due to seeing him here
I believe without a doubt he could pull off Johnny Storm in F4

Finally caught up.
A great start to S4... with back to back episodes, they did a solid job establishing who our protagonist and antagonist are.
Not familiar with Juno Temple, but I wanna know more about Dot and her story! Rambo and MacGyver wits!
While for the Sheriff... what an introduction! Gotta love to hate him and his idiot son. 😂

Meanwhile, I'm screaming at the TV when Sheriff Steve 'accidentally' deletes the mugshot. "CHECK YOUR RECENTLY DELETED FOLDER!"

Yo, that flashback... wtf??? And Munch's ritual... 💀💀💀
Ish about to go down next week!

constantly had to check who is who outside of couple people

but especially stranger things dude

Lawd this new episode

1701296465894.gif

Naw I don’t think she’s his mom, one of the sheriffs old joints that ran away from him

I thought something would get mentioned but don’t remember it specifically being said with stranger things guys.. and thought they might be in the same house when he got up given the bedroom hamm was in

Naw I don’t think she’s his mom, one of the sheriffs old joints that ran away from him
I think Dot/Nadine being Gator's mom is still in play. If not Dot, then who is his mom? Anyway I won't be surprised if Gator gets his throat slit while waiting for a light to change, like Roy seemingly foreshadowed during the conversation at the Revere at the beginning of the episode.

I think it might be his mom. He looked at her pic from the Native American cops phone sort of long like he wanted to see what she looked like.

Another intriguing episode... more about Dot's background was interesting, but how about that scene between JJL and Hamm... both unwilling to backdown.

And I'm glad to see Dot finally getting someone on her side.

Never finished S4.

I’m gonna push through for the sake of S5.

But seems like S4 left everyone with a bad taste in their mouths because I’m not hearing ANY buzz about S5.

Didn’t realize it released.

Back
Top Bottom