FX 'Legion' | (Wednesday's @ 10PM)

It’s not that I disliked the dance scene, I just really didn’t get it...I was kinda like, why?

But yea...the show picked up right where it left off, it’s the most pleasurable mindf u k television offers..

That scene where David tells homie “you know I can read your mind” :lol:

Shadow king still has control of him...

David teleporting was :pimp:. Even tho it looked like he did it by mistake..he rarely uses his powers , but when he does it’s dope...wish he would more..

Show is such a mind f

So which one y'all got as the real shadow king?

I accept the dude claiming to be Farouk as the Shadow King.

I liked the explanation that he wasn't just impersonating these ppl as a disguise but literally snatched their minds, kept it for his own, and sends them out to do his bidding.

That was just a scary ****ing monster Farouk used to **** with ppl and David when no one had an understanding that David was sharing his body with an evil entity.

from last season?

went and looked up the actor, nathan hurd.. in the video above his clip is at 8:54 (guy in the chattering teeth people room)

241266_7d3f90a24d5374dbdc415c626e0c866b.webp

Dude who plays the shadow king is too cool, great choice in casting... 8) it was dope he used some old man strength when they wrestled...

David and Farouk’s relationship seems weird to me...it seems like the shadow king is the more advance of the two, hence how he schools David about how they create reality...

At the same time, David doesn’t appear intimidated at all...he has a calm around Farouk like he knows he can take him...

Maaaad random...I hate the professor who turns into a fighting chick :smh:

Late but I watched all of season 1 this week and the 2 premiere.

This show is brilliant.

The two hour stretch they’re trapped in the fake hospital in the astral plane in season one was amazing.

I don’t watch shows like that but I’m all in on Legion.

As someone that’s dealt with mental health struggles this show really knocks it out the park connecting that aspect. Every time you hear someone saying “DAVIIIIID” in the background gets me.

Last edited:
Wild.
I think this Season might be too out there for me.
This is too much nothing.
Looks cool though, the visuals.
Sounds good.
Just, a whole lot of nothing going on.
Smoke and mirrors.

It's not for everyone. To call it smoke and mirrors is BS though. This show hits on so many levels, but a lot of those level aren't the most accessible. Overthinking what's happening will **** the experience up for you too. You have to really put yourself in David's head to enjoy the show at the best and let the ride take you where it will mentally.
It's supposed to not make sense/make you feel crazy at times.

Wild.
I think this Season might be too out there for me.
This is too much nothing.
Looks cool though, the visuals.
Sounds good.
Just, a whole lot of nothing going on.
Smoke and mirrors.
Feel the same thus far this season, like a whole lot of nothing.

The show runner earned my faith with Fargo and first season of this..

Just gotta have faith that they're building and we'll get there

Show seemed to have nauturally picked up where it left off.

Some new stuff but nothing complicated. Same entertainment, same intrigue, same great writing. The new dynamic and narrative have been pluses.

This current episode happens to be great.

Last edited:
this episode got me IN

Granted the stuff with David and Farouk from last episode was great, I wasn't fully fully there.. I just had faith in the show runners

Back
Top Bottom