FX 'Legion' | (Wednesday's @ 10PM)

what a self-indulgent and cocky episode. an entire episode to show possibilities (based on decisions)?
that being said, i really enjoyed it. hammers home how horrible it was to use amy as a shell. music was outstanding as usual.

this wasnt a recap of the first season/flashbacks?

i thought it was like david split himself across all these different realities and shadow king found one he could seize on (the mental patient david)

like the hobo got killed and the billionaire david is probably the one that ruins the world

or was it like he went from hobo to the box company to the coffee guy to the billionaire?

At least one of those timelines was accurate to the show. The one in which his sister takes him to the center did happen. What I took from that episode is that it’s a look at different outcomes based on David’s decisions. Old Bum David might be the worst case scenario for him given the loss of his sister. Rich David is what Farouk probably wants or was trying to sell David. The notion of being Godlike amongst humans.

shadow king seemed like he was after the david that killed those cops

maybe its like he had to pick the ones that were unhappy

nahhhh f this they really killed ptonomy? Like that?

Like david aint even do **** to stop it but he saved lily white syd and other dude?

Then hes not even dead but STILL under Sk control??

Bsssssss

of courseeee they weren't

Obviously he had to get the worst of it despite being the most mentally strong w his powers

Seems like a late season bs move they hope whites will enjoy

Is he really dead? It seems like they saved his consciousness and one thing this show has demonstrated is that you can come back if your consciousness is intact.

man his body is dead i bet next season they create a white robot body for his "mind" to go into

and apparently he still infected even in the damn computer so they gon really have to kill him off for good

but yet and luckily the native american girl/white guy and jean smart (if he infected her too?) must not have monsters waiting to bust out of them i bet

legions3.jpg

was expecting a headshot from lenny when farouk was looking at the sunrise

there better be an epic showdown in the finale between david and farouk, i expect it to be a total mindF

It almost seems that some.of the interference from the future is causing that future.

I feel like David is gonna wipe out Farouk. Like its not gonna matter much if he has his body or not.

More interesting what may happen to everyone else. Syd shouldn't have decided to betray David.

Syd seemed like she was manipulated too easily, i would have suspected those images were fake or at least have some hesitation in believing them

granted she already felt like david was lying but still, she was just saying "he's her man" and now you turn your back on him just like that?

THE INTROSPECTION!

I'm loving it.

Almost lost me when David started singing during the fight but good that didn't last long.

Hawley really narrowing in on the David from the comics.

Rewatching and the only person that got betrayed was David. And there was no turn. Just the apparent resurfacing of David's illness.

S3 gonna be crazy.

Last edited:
I really have no clue where they go for s3

But how the hell did shadow king get a seat in the room at the end.. figured it would be a 'im going down so I'll take you with me' kinda deal

Guess they take the end of the world more seriously and enough to let a known mass murdering monster be an ally.

The entire scene of them trying to convince David he's sick and needs treatment or they will kill him, mentioning they know what Farouk has done to him as he's there watching it go down was just sick.

Feel its them but almost thought Farouk somehow spread another viral lie with the rat.

And also sorry, but astral plane sex is not like the real thing. The law is still out on any sort of "rape".

Ep had me agreeing with the voices in his head.

i was with david the whole time until sid said that he raped her and I was like "she got a point there"

still f'd up though and it's f'd up that they got farouk sitting there comfortably like he's a jury

also kind of dumb how everyone just turned on david so easily though, no one thought this betrayal might be the catalyst for the end of the world that david will unleash?

looking forward to next season, just wished there was an end credit tease like last seasons

^ she had him on the rape point, definitely.. but Sid has done some pretty messed up stuff too

Surprised David didn't see the idea being planted thing, considering what we saw that one episode.. just figured the season 1 group folks that they sided with this season would be cautious against all of them and not just got after David at the expense of making shadow king an ally

Back
Top Bottom