FX 'Legion' | (Wednesday's @ 10PM)

what woulda happened to ol girl if she switched with the demon?

and where is oliver and jean smart they not on the show no more?

This show is good man. On one hand I don't want it to end too soon but it also shouldn't drag too long to the point where the quality drops. The Vic Mackey cameo was appreciated.

Why did David think he could speak to his mother in the cell when he couldn't when she was in the house?

And why did he think he could time travel when the Asian girl wasn't with him?

I wonder why they don't just keep the Shadow King on the front lines

I feel like last weeks episode made it clear that he's still infinitely more knowledgeable and in control of his powers than David

The Time-Eaters couldnt even effect him

Honestly, I dont understand how Xavier could've possibly beat him, the Shadow King is practically a God... X is just a telepath

Ready for the swerve and twist but want to see David win.

Syd dumb thinking she'd survive in his mind.

Its crazy how all of them have made David out to be the villain and made Farouk an ally. Now as expected its looking like he's plotting on them all.

Haven't fully caught up but watched the first 2 episodes and I'm already loving this season. Gonna try to finish what's remaining tonight

:rofl: Rafi :pimp:

Man what the **** was the most of this ep. Rrally took place in a whole other world just to prepare/teach Syd a lesson :lol:

That rap battle :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Didn’t think we needed that to be the whole episode but I enjoyed it. Mantzoukas did a great job.
Next episode should be a big one

Every episode is trippy and really out there...

Most in a really enjoyable way, others in a cringe unneeded kinda way...this was definitely the latter...

The rap battle is the corniest thing I’ve seen in all 3 seasons...

At least next week looks dope...from the preview Farouk looks :pimp: :nthat:

Time eaters should've been a one time thing, they look so dumb

Damn nobody watch tonight?
I dug the ending. Farouk turning a page didn't sit with me well initially, but I kind of felt he was developing a soft spot for David throughout the season. Wanted a little more action but this definitely felt like a send off episode and I was fine with it.

Finale was cool but I still dont trust Farouk.

The idea that spending 3 decades in his head made him care/love David doesnt change the fact he's evil.

As far as insee it, Farouk knew he was gonna lose so hedged his bets on this new reality where he isnt in David's head he can get back to his evil schemes since that version of Farouk would have never possessed David and at best only took a L to Charles.

Finale was cool but I still dont trust Farouk.

The idea that spending 3 decades in his head made him care/love David doesnt change the fact he's evil.

As far as insee it, Farouk knew he was gonna lose so hedged his bets on this new reality where he isnt in David's head he can get back to his evil schemes since that version of Farouk would have never possessed David and at best only took a L to Charles.

So you think he was tricking his old self? I was kind of thinking that too. His character was way too foul over the series to just change and David was about to off past Farouk.
I just read something from the head of Marvel TV that said he's open to more seasons if Hawley is and leaving Farouk alive benefits that possibility too. Navid was great as him.

So you think he was tricking his old self? I was kind of thinking that too. His character was way too foul over the series to just change and David was about to off past Farouk.
I just read something from the head of Marvel TV that said he's open to more seasons if Hawley is and leaving Farouk alive benefits that possibility too. Navid was great as him.
I feel like he had to convince his past self to play along no matter what.

To me his nature isnto be evil so even if he thinks he really loves David that isnt going to trump his nature. So the whole experience the past being in David's mind may have genuinely worked temporarily but overall hes going back to being evil.

Back
Top Bottom