FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Its funny if Chance is really like this now cuz he's on record that he's done just about every drug under the sun :lol:

Now he on some yeah that's what up but not I don't really smoke or drink :lol:

Not even that, but how he's almost like a bubble-gum, positive, compassionate artist
But lowkey he's a major a-hole -- even Paper Boi + Darius felt bad for the white dude

on the real
that spending with money ****
is real :smh:
i stay getting carded when i use my cc
but when my wife uses MY cc's (she filipino)
they NEVER ask her anything ever :smh:

Earn might as well had just deposited that check and kept his *** home :lol: :smh:

That "red-handed" convo :lol: She had me going too for a second.

I doubt that fam from the Yoohoo commerical is solely based on Chance. He and Glover are cool, and if son was having hands laid on engineers that would've come out by now.

btw this show is great but this ***** stays making dumb *** financial decisions

you give all your money to an ex con to flip it on credit card scams...not 100-200 bucks a WHOLE 3k

and then you take your next big check and blow it for the sake of blowing it

***** be pissing me off every week but i suppose this is on purpose or is building to a larger story

How did Earn get that check? This is the greatest show of all time!

btw this show is great but this ***** stays making dumb *** financial decisions

you give all your money to an ex con to flip it on credit card scams...not 100-200 bucks a WHOLE 3k

and then you take your next big check and blow it for the sake of blowing it

***** be pissing me off every week but i suppose this is on purpose or is building to a larger story

Think about what you just posted....then think about how many everyday dudes do this on a regular basis....then think about where Ern is at...

...he's homeless...
...he has a child he needs to care for....
...he doesn't have a job....
...he has a gun in his possession....
...he's on probation....
....and his priority this episode was to stunt at all costs...

If this ain't real ****, idk what is. Donald Glover showing a lot of people themselves man...

Back
Top Bottom