FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

btw this show is great but this ***** stays making dumb *** financial decisions

you give all your money to an ex con to flip it on credit card scams...not 100-200 bucks a WHOLE 3k

and then you take your next big check and blow it for the sake of blowing it

***** be pissing me off every week but i suppose this is on purpose or is building to a larger story
Dude smart enough to get into Princeton, but can't stop throwing away money on dumb ****.

btw this show is great but this ***** stays making dumb *** financial decisions

you give all your money to an ex con to flip it on credit card scams...not 100-200 bucks a WHOLE 3k

and then you take your next big check and blow it for the sake of blowing it

***** be pissing me off every week but i suppose this is on purpose or is building to a larger story

I feel you but some people really do this... I got a cousin who will be down then get money and buy things out of his price range knowing how hard it was for him to get money

I feel you but some people really do this... I got a cousin who will be down then get money and buy things out of his price range knowing how hard it was for him to get money

Yeah. Dudes just be hella dumb and reckless with it. It's so frustrating. But it's exactly what Donald is showing.

1E87E0F0-B135-47EC-B104-6F2C7C9525DD.gif

D1095E69-8158-4EBB-9049-D67280E2242C.gif

57B76E8E-F756-4121-907D-00FF6A6E831F.gif

Paperboi face when Clark County in the booth talking about Hennessy plus the herb herb herb :lol:

Clark County: Aye man I love you bro. I wouldn’t put a hand on you. Just don’t **** up because I’m not the only one with hands in this world. You know what I’m saying?

Engineer: Yeah man I love you too let’s do thissss

Clark County: Yeah, aye stop talking :lol:

:pimp: at 56 nights being one of the movies playing

Lost it when the club owner said no, no, you did that. :lol:

Paperboi face when Clark County in the booth talking about Hennessy plus the herb herb herb :lol:

Clark County: Aye man I love you bro. I wouldn’t put a hand on you. Just don’t **** up because I’m not the only one with hands in this world. You know what I’m saying?

Engineer: Yeah man I love you too let’s do thissss

Clark County: Yeah, aye stop talking :lol:

:pimp: at 56 nights being one of the movies playing

Lost it when the club owner said no, no, you did that. :lol:
Bruh when he said Ern did it I loved how he said “i did that?” Lmaooo “Rip it up!” :lol:

Re watching it now, and I love the conversation they were having and Al talking about their images and the comparison of the Yoohoo ad campaign vs the rap snacks campaign. **** real af.

I was wondering at what point is Al going to drop Ern. That and the CD's and meeting at fake Spotify.

Back
Top Bottom