FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Reminds me of my old babrber:rofl:Son would legit ride me around town before he would cut me.

I lost it when Bibby called the lady at the house beige. Bibby is hilarious. Bibby is a finesser. When he brought paper boy to the House I thought he was gonna have a whole bunch of stolen zaxbys boxes in there. Son only offered him some of his left over zaxbys :rofl:that hes storing in someone else's house:lol:. He out there doing wayyyy too much :lol: I screamed when Bibby took the money out of that girls purse and told her the money was for the cut. We all know a Bibby

Ep.4
Cant even really do a break down was too real. Had situations like that with an ex and an argument real close to the one after the first game of ping pong a couple weeks ago with the girl im talkin to now that hit me in my chest.

That convo Van had with her "girl" **** that girl man self hatin ***

Ep.5
This barber killin me man lmaoooo "im on 85 right now promise to God" Bibby is killlin me

THIS ***** HAD THE ZAXBYS IN THE MICROWAVE OF A HOUSE STILL BEING ****IN BUILT

"Bibby if you kill me Imma **** you up"

This episode had me in stitches

Al realizing Bibby the only one he trust to cut his hair :rofl:

Man after that feels trip and anger in episode 4 we really needed this one

Last edited:
Yo that episode was too real lol

If you go to a black barbershop, Bobby character hits home!

I also recognize the actor who plays Bobby from All Def comedy this past season

Leftover Zaxby's in the microwave hooked up to a house still being built was too much, and then he had to take the lumber

My barber is just like Bibby...driving you all around town before getting to your cut. :lol:

Can’t ever cheat on your barber... in the shop. You gotta dip and find another shop.

:lol:

Great episode.

DZgMliMW0AEMEx5.jpg

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom