FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

iowga2n.png
M3nVf47.png

As funny as this episode was, Bibby was giving me mad s**tty barber PTSD, and it made the episode kind of annoying to watch :lol:

Wanted Paperboi to just snuff dude like halfway through it.
This. When he swerved off chasing them kids, I was yelling at my tv “bruh just hit him.” He wasn’t responding to nothing.

This episode was so on point. It has been some many times I had to ride with my barber out before getting a cut back in the day. He had me at AutoZone, getting food, his BabyMa's, etc :lol:.

As funny as this episode was, Bibby was giving me mad s**tty barber PTSD, and it made the episode kind of annoying to watch :lol:

Wanted Paperboi to just snuff dude like halfway through it.

This is exactly how I was feeling

I'm gonna watch the ep again.

Was hollering when the new barber asked paper boy what number cut he wanted. That gonna be a trash cut. I don’t know that black barbers use the number cut thing.
It's intuitive for them.

I only recall once having to specify and I was getting a different type of cut at the time.

lowkey i wanted paperboi to snap slap this ***** and run away from the accident scene when he kept looking from the road and crashed

And just the crust of the toast lmao

I thought for sure he was gonna hit the block like he did with zan with half a cut

Bibby is my barber, only thing Bibby didn't do is ignore a few customers calls and talk about why he's not cutting their hair today (head shape, they stink, hair always dirty, '**** her kids ainn got time today', etc) and didn't smoke a blunt in the car with Paper Boi or sell weed in between cuts

Back
Top Bottom