FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Best episode so far. That Zanlife dude is the epitome of all the corny dudes you see at shows handing out flyers, taking photos, acting like they're VIP. They all got a clothing line, they all know every artist in existence. Hip Hop is flooded with those types of people.

I wanted Zan to die god he was annoying

darius best line to date:

“Your assumed perversion of the word daddy, I think that’s stemming from a fear of mortality, man.”

need to rewatch last night's episode

Darius really is an Idiot Savant. Dumb as rocks but somehow still brilliant :lol: :nthat:
I don't think he's dumb. He turned a $190 investment into $4000-$5000 return in a day's work and settling in a few months( assuming this happened in the summer)

He asked earn clearly if you need the money now or more money. He's very literal. Earn should've asked further questions. For being accepted into Princeton, he's not as smart as he thinks he is. My first question would've been how is this sword gonna make me more money. Be specific

Last edited:

Show is too real..funny, and different. Good to hear they already said that they're renewing it for a second season after just 2 episodes before last night's 3rd 

Darius is that dude..reminds me of Chappelle
Exactly what I was thinking when I watch Darius. Chapelle!!

And this show needs to be an hour long. 22 mins a week aint cutting it for me. Got me hooked and now 22 mins feels like a teaser

everyone has a darius in their group. my favorite character on the show.

'we're friends now'

letstakeafeeltrip.jpg

Last episode was weak, majority of y'all are already overrating the show. Zan *** dudes

Last edited:
Snow on the bluff was the real depiction of Atlanta. This show seems more like a depiction of Gwinnett, Smyrna or Tucker.

Great episode.

Darius with the quotes for days.. "everything is made up, stay woke".. to "We're friends now" he was on fire.

Earn giving his honest and real perspective of what it's like to be poor, he has to eat today not in September, but Darius giving him the simple recap of what Earn himself said he wanted. Earn didn't want that money, he wanted more money.. so Darius got him that.

Even Paper Boi had a lot material to play with while dealing with that troll.. the reason he raps, how its his real life and not just a game.. 

The Steve McQueen running joke was hilarious to me as well.

And they ended the episode with Darius doing Earn a solid and that Michael Kiwanuka song kicking in.. I loved it.

yea, the show is solid but these zanstans are making it out to be the greatest tv show ever.

People these days just can't enjoy something for what it is, always want to do too much. After 3 really good episodes and one meh one u got people claiming "this is the best show on television" "the writing is breathtaking" like son relax :lol:

Show is great...Epsiode hit close to home.

Too real

Last edited:
People these days just can't enjoy something for what it is, always want to do too much. After 3 really good episodes and one meh one u got people claiming "this is the best show on television" "the writing is breathtaking" like son relax :lol:

I swear.

It's cool. But dudes are OD. We all want Black shows to win....but last episode was weak.

I'm really dissapointed in how they used Bankroll PJ :smh:

Man y'all keep vying for that lil ***** like he does anything other than try to talk grown like millions of other kids.

Snow on the bluff was the real depiction of Atlanta. This show seems more like a depiction of Gwinnett, Smyrna or Tucker.
snow on the bluff 
pimp.gif

Everything is made up *****, stay woke.

I wanted Zan to die god he was annoying

I don't think he's dumb. He turned a $190 investment into $4000-$5000 return in a day's work and settling in a few months( assuming this happened in the summer)

He asked earn clearly if you need the money now or more money. He's very literal. Earn should've asked further questions. For being accepted into Princeton, he's not as smart as he thinks he is. My first question would've been how is this sword gonna make me more money. Be specific

I thought the last episode was dope af. Touched on exploitation in a few different ways. It even exploited Asian stereotypes with a few different characters: the crying Asian man, the Asian gangster, and the "black" Asian. A business deal for a sword? :lol:

I think the show is deeper than some are giving it credit for.

I'm not sure anyone is claiming anything after 4 episodes, other than the show has been pretty good.. Likeable characters and isn't heavy handed with how it handles shhhhh

Can't say anything positive without dudes taking it to the extreme

To be honest my expectations going in were real low, but FX is doing that work.. Fargo, you're the worst, Louie and archer are my shhhh

The above gave them the benefit of the doubt when it came to this and better things.. Still need to watch the oj miniseries.. And I know American horror story has a huge following too.. Also got tyrant, the Americans and the strain

They like Netflix are killing it right now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom