FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

E0A0FF11-FA8A-490E-B22C-859D812DA561.png

They done gentrified jollof
They have plantain chips too
Nah she lost her job as a teacher close to the end of season 2 when she stated her drug test would come back positive. I thought that might be the reason why she came out there but who knows.

When Earn woke up, was that the same room him and Van were in or a different one?
Yeah I think the reason she was out there was because she applied for a few jobs and didn’t get them. But yeah how could you leave your kid for all that time?

They have plantain chips too

Yeah I think the reason she was out there was because she applied for a few jobs and didn’t get them. But yeah how could you leave your kid for all that time?
I don’t have kids myself but I don’t see both parents just not seeing their young child for months. Earn is overseas on business I understand but Van just dumping their daughter on her parents and going out the country for weeks is just wild.

Everybody’s hating on Van but honestly that’s what a lot of women(and men too) do when they come out of a messy relationship. They spread their wings quick, find cheap rebounds and might put a few bodies on their count along the way. I done lost count of how many of my friends bm’s tried to add me while they were going through it trying to piss my homies off.

The college campus episode and the one with the club promoter playing with the money are my favorites.

I think that was a really interesting way to show what a lot of these high ranking black celebs go through.

Many may have good intentions & thoughts on getting things done, but if you want to play in that world there's a clear cut system that they will never deviate from.

I guess the real question is what's the better outcome for a lot of these dudes

1) Don't take the ad/have no relationship with these entities & watch them continue to keep the same practices
2) get in bed with the corporation, use your leverage to at least get a little done & take the hit/slander from your community

Feel like she Gon eventually get with someone black and change her whole style up, shaved underarms and everything.
So it's his influence for her armpits?

Women I've met who do things like that usually aren't taking cues from men on what to do with their bodies.

So it's his influence for her armpits?

Women I've met who do things like that usually aren't taking cues from men on what to do with their bodies.
You'd be surprised, a lot of women I've come across emulate the men they're dating, even with body choices like that.

So not necessarily something specific like armpits, but the whole kinda bohemian vibe.

I would say yes 100% but those Gata bipolar eps hit different for a lot of ppl.

But I can see how some may think Dave purposely went for that to get that attention and acclaim as far as the black community and mental health.
Made it through both seasons of Dave.

Both shows are in different lanes culturally (which I think I said before).

I think Dave handles or addresses character conflict more. Dave's narcissim. Gata's bi-polar condition. I like the show's score.

Back
Top Bottom