FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

THIS ***** PUT CHET HANKS IN THE ****ING EPISODE

WITH THE ACCENT AND ALL

burying-dying.gif

1651200092635.gif

Instant classic

Last edited:
This ep really got me wondering where all the rich white kids speaking with accents raised by Caribbean nannies are at :lol: :nerd:

It also made me think if that's the deal with Chet Hanks :wow: :lol:

Ep was on point. Could've went harder and had them go to the wake and funeral in Tobago tho :lol:

White ppl and culture shock. It'll never get old.

Last edited:
I knew a trust fund chick raised by a West Indian nanny. Horrible, absolute mess, for the streets. But one thing she made clear was that she considered her nanny to be more of a mother than her actual mother.

Shoutout to the #1 Yardman, Chet Haze with the cameo LOL

Last edited:
The white fashion episode was jokes. Paper boy takes yet another L :rofl:The way the mixed dude was saying n***** making everyone uncomfortable.

The Nigerian food truck :rofl: :smh:

Yo, what was in the picture they air dropped to the dad?

My man’s accent lol but he from Tribeca. Or Sebastian completely understanding the daughter.

Lmaooo yo I love this episode.
I peeped super early nanny was raising that kid. I work with a couple people that have Full time care takers, and just like this show they are so disconnected from their kids.

Yo, what was in the picture they air dropped to the dad?

My man’s accent lol but he from Tribeca. Or Sebastian completely understanding the daughter.

:rofl:

that was somebody crap shooter my mans, the real question is who dropped it

Last edited:
As someone who's in Tribeca a lot, this episode hits home like crazy. ya'll don't understand just how common it is to see white & Asian children with older West Indian/ Hispanic women.

The fact that this dynamic exist, yet those same people will still subconsciously do racist **** is amazing.

As someone who's in Tribeca a lot, this episode hits home like crazy. ya'll don't understand just how common it is to see white & Asian children with older West Indian/ Hispanic women.

The fact that this dynamic exist, yet those same people will still subconsciously do racist **** is amazing.

Yeah, I’ve seen it a lot in the Upper West Side. I mean, it’s Twilight Zone levels. Every block will have multiple West Indian nannies with these rich little Yakubians. The first time I saw that when I was younger, I was like “Where did she find that little White baby?” The whole concept of the Black Nanny felt like an archaic thing that no longer existed. Nope, it exists. West Indian ladies have taken over that job. Also, Filipino ladies to some degree but it’s mostly West Indian.

Yeah, I’ve seen it a lot in the Upper West Side. I mean, it’s Twilight Zone levels. Every block will have multiple West Indian nannies with these rich little Yakubians. The first time I saw that when I was younger, I was like “Where did she find that little White baby?” The whole concept of the Black Nanny felt like an archaic thing that no longer existed. Nope, it exists. West Indian ladies have taken over that job. Also, Filipino ladies to some degree but it’s mostly West Indian.
A old filipino lady was my nanny from age 2-4. My brother had a hispanic lady watching his kids pre-pandemic. It's hella common at young ages, it gets weird when the kids have had a nanny for over 5+ years. That's why a lot of these rich and famous kids are so strange and confused, they're upbringing is split between 2 different worlds of people.

A old filipino lady was my nanny from age 2-4. My brother had a hispanic lady watching his kids pre-pandemic. It's hella common at young ages, it gets weird when the kids have had a nanny for over 5+ years. That's why a lot of these rich and famous kids are so strange and confused, they're upbringing is split between 2 different worlds of people.
I really don't think that's why they're confused and strange.

Back
Top Bottom