FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

The hands thing was so disturbing but I’m not even surprised if that really did go down.

The hands thing was so disturbing but I’m not even surprised if that really did go down.
Its based off the weird **** rich ppl do. I vaguely remember seeing something about people covering their heads while eating some kind of rare fermented bird egg. I can't even imagine where I would have seen it but I know I did 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

Its based off the weird **** rich ppl do. I vaguely remember seeing something about people covering their heads while eating some kind of rare fermented bird egg. I can't even imagine where I would have seen it but I know I did 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

There is a dish so aromatic, so indulgent, so cruel, that it is meant to be eaten with a towel draped over the diner's head—both to keep in the smells and, perhaps, to hide one's face from God.

She's literally Brittany Pitts from The Game reboot. Yall gotta stop making things something it isn't

Ambiguous Aaron was on there too

When I searched her and the character a different person kept showing up.

mqdefault.jpg

Was she? Clearly, Van isn’t the girl we thought she was. I mean, she slanging black market body parts and her home girl is a high end prostitute. What reason do we have NOT to believe her?
It was clearly implied

Finally caught up, loved this season,
like I said, I don't care about Paper Boi's rap career, so im cool with the anthology format.

Rich ***** poor ***** had me dying, Last ep going from girls trip black comedy to european crime thriller to absurdist drama was perfect.

I find some of the criticisms of of this season baffling

People can't get over the main storyline and expand their mind and just enjoy the anthology as is. Won't allow themselves to enjoy the abstract ideas or catch the connections because they keep asking about Paper Boi's rap career.

Spoiler:

He's a successful rapper. Now let that go.

People can't get over the main storyline and expand their mind and just enjoy the anthology as is. Won't allow themselves to enjoy the abstract ideas or catch the connections because they keep asking about Paper Boi's rap career.

Spoiler:

He's a successful rapper. Now let that go.
Exactly how i feel. He made it now, there is nowhere for his story to go.

Exactly how i feel. He made it now, there is nowhere for his story to go.

i disagree

The pandemic plus the demanding schedules of the actors clearly impacted what they could do

but they did have several episodes just dealing with the characters in their current stage of things

darius and the Nigerian restaurant.. paperboi with his lost phone and then with the fashion company

I have no problem with them doing the ‘other’ episodes.. but I think like alot of other shows we enjoy the characters and want to spend time with them

Paper Boi's rap journey is probably the most boring part of the show. What makes the show are the main characters and all of the weird **** they take part in. The anthology aspect of this season expanded the world and shows that in the universe, everything is slightly off. I enjoyed the season and I think it's just going through it's "The Wire Season 2" initial hate phase. Eventually, people will warm up to it. "History Will Absolve" it.

Back
Top Bottom