FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

4DCF6FB3-8FF2-4CD6-ACB8-EEF80073834E.gif

Just saw the preview didn’t know it was coming back so soon. But will tune in but with low expectations.

First ep was a literal Twilight Zone ep :lol:

Like two different ones in one.

Loved it :pimp:

Oh wow, I'm wondering the entire time how those two stories connect. Thought maybe Lottie and Van would ve at the reading or something.

I was about to post wow its surprising in a good way that Earn is going to therapy and how good the sessions were and he actually grew and progressed :lol: Whole time Fam plotting something SUPER spiteful to ruin this lady's life.

Good choice for the actress cuz I've seen her in other roles playing homely yet questionable women.

Wish the eps were all a hour long.

Last edited:
Man this show is like “Black Twitter” personified lol they take some of the craziest stories/ situations and turn them into episodes.

We all seen that lady in the wheelchair hit with the fire extinguisher during them riots
Blueblood=MF Doom

Earn petty as hell, even had my boy Tracy in on the scheme:lol: Soon as she said she worked at the airport after Earn told his story in therapy I knew what time it was, but I wasn’t expecting it to go down like that.

2 very good episodes, I love this show and imma miss it when it’s all said and done

Them calling out all their ex partners and dates and then realizing people are getting trapped there.. them all getting split up on different adventures was a good premise and each one weird in it's own way. This is what the show does so well. When she asked "Is that Darius?" And Paper Boi says "hell yeah" so confidently I laughed out loud

Second episode was strong as well. Revelation about Earns past with his family member and Princeton.

The therapist asking if the people who wronged Earn were white and shaking his head each time

Earn pulled a Rehearsal on em, Nathan Fielder status. Insane. Tracy returning :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom