FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

did you really just say this

:smh:

:sick:

If I’m invited to someone’s place and they offer me Evian, I have to leave. I’ll know the fix is in and that they’re the opps. A pox on Evian and any poor soul who drinks that sewage water.

1664246536647.jpeg

So what’s the good water?

Fiji?

My last ex messed with Voss.

I mess with Essentia, Voss, Body Armor, Core, Smart Water

Deer Park, Aquafina, Poland Springs, Dasani is like me at the gym using the water fountain. I'm not really trying to pay for it, if I have a choice. I'm not going to the store and buying Dasani. I'll rather buy Kroger brand. I'm only getting Dasani if I have no choice from a vending machine.

They don't taste that great to me and have to be ice cold 🤷‍♂️

so I'm not paying $2 or $2.50 for some tap water.

Everything you mentioned is tap water though.

Nah, not every water. There's a difference in filtered, spring, distilled and purified and the process

Essentia process gets rid of contaminates

I'm not trusting Coke and Pepsi to deliver decent water. Drink room temperature Dasani.

Oh yeah i'm not arguing for dasani etc (they suck), each one has their own process. Just don't want everyone to assume their water is from some special little spring. That **** is costly like Icelandic water.

I check the PH before buying any water

And some I just don’t enjoy even if the PH is over 7

I'm good with filtered water from the fridge; I actually clean the spout and replace filters. Kirkland Spring Water to stock up the house for kickbacks and usually Deer Park if I'm grabbing something from the convenience store. La Croix Limoncello if I'm cutting out sugary drinks.

Don't really care for alkaline, smart, etc. water since is mostly marketing with little to no benefits over regular water.

Tonight’s episode was weird but relatable. My mom acts like the aunt, insecure and always involving everybody in her personal affairs like they care. Pops the same way too always jumping at every flirtatious gesture knowing it will piss moms off more. It was a boring episode but that’s really how black families in the south act.

Count me as one that ain’t on that water brand research wave.

I barely buy water. Filter my own ****. Occasionally just get a gallon Poland spring.

Back
Top Bottom