FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Soulja with the I basically invented the internet :lol:

Get to your safe farm

Crank Dat Killer :rofl:

Shoe man AAAAAAAYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOO Wanting them to kiss talking about everybody got money :lol:

Paperboi with the MCU incognito fit at the mall :lol:

Shooting started off scary as **** then it turned in to John Wick :rofl: Shooter looked like that one addict from Jessica Jones.

That idiot trying to spit bars with an active shooter going crazy :rofl:

Bruh was that DJ Esco? :lol: Darius was trying to get those shoes. That wasn’t a reference to….(legacy NT reference coming) was it the “True Blue IIIs Incident”, was it???

Bruh was that DJ Esco? :lol: Darius was trying to get those shoes. That wasn’t a reference to….(legacy NT reference coming) was it the “True Blue IIIs Incident”, was it???
Yeah really felt like Donald was here for the OhSnap threads :lol: Cuz that subplot was random.
Episode was hilarious. Legit laughing at loud the whole time.

I yelled when he said 8 minutes in the van
Son was nasty :rofl:

Real sick cuz when they started he wasn't even watching watching just peeping from the rear view mirror.

A7D20A58-0AED-425A-87C9-4939AD4CB899.jpeg

I still am laughing about the crank dat killa 😭 the whole episode I was wondering if it was real or if they were messing with paper boi because they knew he made the video.

In the hip hop thread someone posted something about some lil baby YouTube challenge… someone got inspired by the crank dat killa and is trying to set up future victims 😭

I also liked how they made fun of how Marvel superheros put on a hat and glasses in the comics out in public and don't get recognized lol

That was like the best episode this season. Have not really liked much after loving the last season

“Like a good…safe farm is there.”

That beat.

My man casually asking Earn and Darius.

There were definitely mad laughs in this episode.

Back
Top Bottom