FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Last episode seemed to be more poignant, story driven for the Earn/Van relationship. Not many laughs but ZZ and Donald got to shake their acting chops.

Happy for Earn. I'm glad they hit on the relationship before the show ends. Definitely not a funny one but hit the right beats. Well show too, as with almost every episode of the show.

I meant to say well shot Forest and the scale and everything looked beautiful

That tent was from Walmart.

A birthday smore :smh::stoneface:

It's wild how cold and detached women can be when they feel some type of way or have their mind made up about something.

I was expecting her to say no, but when she didn't
proud-yes.gif

Ngl I only clicked on the video to get a better look at baby girl and her cakes. To my surprise those videos are soothing & lowkey makes me wanna go camping now.

Them cakes look right in that thumbnail. Only reason i clicked 😂. They better do what they need to do to get them views.

They knew what they needed to do from the jump but I bet son was the holdup.

I think people don't realize what actually comes with that perfect thumbnail or stuff that gains some traction. They probably thought people would stick around after the video popped but game is the game.

If they were committed they she would have Instagram/Tiktok.

Shoutout to the white dudes pimping out their ladies for adsense though.

Thumbnail numbers are WAY more drastic with their vids.

It is kinda weird but it is what it is. Like fam I was just researching TVs but **** I guess i'll check out your wife's cheeks while i'm here. May as well.

Earn with another scheme :lol:
Dude was content with co-parenting but as soon as his daughter gonna be on other side of the US he tryna settle down and be a family

You do what you gotta do

Back
Top Bottom