FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I would wife, bang, eat the booty when it comes to Vanessa.
paper boy already is. just saw an interview with them on youtube. 

dont know which one youre talking about, but i did see some interviews before and was surprised of how comfortable they were with their space. i was like...theyre smashing.
but also got a hint of of paper bois movements a little too sugary. but probably just a huge difference when he has to act "hard" on screen.
Yeah I saw an interview with paperboi and he was coming off kinda zesty. Not that there's anything wrong with that

As for Van, I'm not suprised that she's dating a white dude

yea no....just watched some more interviews...they did not smash.....strong zest in this one lol...
but yea nothing wrong with that though

Post the interviews. Haven't seen the interviews, but seent this dude in pics with hoop earrings and frilly shirts like a black pirate.

Untitled.png

assuming he's gay based on stereotypes like speech, movements and stuff is kind of.....assuming, but cmon, stereotypes exist for a reason

he aint no Titus Andromadon but homie named Gail, Oprahs friend....thats should be a huge flag lol (11:20 of first video)

he was also in book of mormon, which is broadway. plus his bball skills werent too pretty either

again...nothing wrong with this...just observations....respect to him and his acting being totally different for his role when he needs to be

Last edited:
Lol wasn't expecting that, but he seems like every other theater student. Kudos on his acting skills. Just look at Vin Diesel and David Oyelowo interviews, they just as zesty.

Reactions: g14
Son look like he was in that gif where they all hit the floor. Credit to this acting ability though.

Last edited:
YO! The folks on Reddit don't miss anything...

The date on Van's phone when she gets the notification for the drug test is 9/25. When Darius was flipping the dog, Earn was going to get paid in September. In addition, he offered to take his daughter out to eat. Dude got paid!

Lol wasn't expecting that, but he seems like every other theater student. Kudos on his acting skills. Just look at Vin Diesel and David Oyelowo interviews, they just as zesty.

Lol. Had to look up the term zesty..

He definitely a theatre student.

The date on Van's phone when she gets the notification for the drug test is 9/25. When Darius was flipping the dog, Earn was going to get paid in September. In addition, he offered to take his daughter out to eat. Dude got paid!

That's a good catch. I was listening to a podcast that reviews damn near every tv show every week and they mentioned how this show isn't hung up on time and the next time we see Van they might not even address her losing her job and Ern taking over the finances.

Saw that. Mr. Robot done ****** everything up for everybody lmao.

Just watched this weeks episode

Felt quick af

The Black kid in White face

Meme worthy
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom