FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

cant remember where I read or heard it..

but heard the example of outkast used for darius (andre 3000) and paperboi (big boi)

who is earn in that equation?

Yea if shorty aint tripping off child support you gotta break her off at least a lil something periodically ....anything u can give helps and keeps her off your back

Thats real.

One of the things I like about this show. It gives a little something we can all relate to.

Its like when you were a kid and all your heard from old heads was that JAY Z is the goat. You hear it enough times and you start to believe that crap is actually true

Ummmm how old are these "old heads" youre referring to?
:lol: They must've been 18 and he had to be 8.

Im 28, so you nailed it lol
:lol: Bruh :stoneface: aint nobody 20 years ago was talking about no camel being da GOAT. Not seriously in '96

And c'mon 18 yr olds being old heads? :lol: You gonna age all of us with that pov.

Lmao. Somewhere an 18 year old is telling an 8 year old 21 Savage is the greatest of all time.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i liked the finale. very different from other shows which is something you should expect. 

the whole sequence of him chilliing with his girl and child...giving them money then declining the invitation to stay the night was really dope

and that lest scene was DOPE AF IMO.

him pulling out the paper from his shoe

laying in the storage unit with his headphones on listening to outkast

then him turning off the lamp to end the season.

it was odd because the scene on one hand makes you feel bad for him because he is staying in the storage

but on the other hand you are kind of proud of him because he is proud and satisfied that he finally got paid for all the work he has been doing.  

and he got to provide for his family, which would make any man proud.  

people may feel bead for earn  but earn was proud he got to live by his own means and probably slept really well that night

no one even talking about how they killed that guy 
tired.gif

and neither did they (paperboy darius and earn) 
mean.gif

desensitization is real 

like earn told them check the body for his key 
eek.gif

i was thinkin maybe he realized how close he came to dying but then he did that

Whatever happened to that money Earn was supposed to get from Darius' investment tho?

Very similar to Master of None in my opinion.

Either way, great show and the season finale was even better.

Guess I'll be the guy and say the finale is underwhelming considering the previous episodes b4 it

:lol: @ the strip club charging cover that early in the morning
The show is on FX, how would it not get renewed

Last edited:
Thoroughly enjoyed this show. When the Blu Ray comes out next year, I'll definitely cop. Whether it's streaming or not, this is a show I need to physically own in case some internet apocalypse comes.

Also, I agree with all that see he stepped up as a man. Staying in his storage unit just shows that his come up is going to be well EARNed.

no one even talking about how they killed that guy |I

and neither did they (paperboy darius and earn) :smh:  

desensitization is real 
That's why (to me) it was so powerful. He covered so much without even dwelling on it or acting surprised by it. He was trying to get to the pocket, and then the secret pocket. Then on the ride away was like "I'm not even mad about the jacket". At that point we knew he wasn't even mad about the dead man. He didn't say he was only worried about his goods in the pocket and didn't say he was upset at that senseless murder of a minority, because he didn't have to at that point because of the way the scene started (him hungover and worried about his jacket) we knew all he cared about was what was in the jacket and totally desensitized to another murder/statistic.

Very good writing

Edit: Did I read some where s2 episodes are an hour?

Last edited:
Thoroughly enjoyed this show. When the Blu Ray comes out next year, I'll definitely cop. Whether it's streaming or not, this is a show I need to physically own in case some internet apocalypse comes.

Also, I agree with all that see he stepped up as a man. Staying in his storage unit just shows that his come up is going to be well EARNed.
Agreed. This show ( and future seasons ) will be added to my collection. Shows like this, I have to support them.

Back
Top Bottom