FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Earn got zero street smarts.. 0

I assumed earn was going get arrested for actually attempting to kinda pay.. considering the setup from episode 1

“Appreciate you man” :rofl:

Homie doing the Shmurda at Epic :rofl::smh:

The light jog into a strut out the store :rofl:

“And we drink yoo hoo like it’s dirty Sprite yoo hoo yoo hoo” :rofl:

Why did he give Tracey ANY money??

The whole time I'm thinking, "Dont do it bruh". :smh:

Cause he’s a smart dumb brother . If you gonna do the credit card scam only do it for a few hundred . I’m thinking he gave him half since Tracy said he could double and earn said it was 4000 on the card

And I don't know if that " no chase" policy is as crazy as Tracy does it, just walking out, but retail spots really don't want their employees chasing or stopping anyone. It is a liability and they're usually fired on the spot.

Earn can’t get right for real. I forgot he got the boot from Princeton until buddy brought it up. One of them book smart cats with no street smarts or common sense. He green as hell.

We do need a flashback episode tho, showing us why he got kicked out of school.

Earn can’t get right for real. I forgot he got the boot from Princeton until buddy brought it up. One of them book smart cats with no street smarts or common sense. He green as hell.

We do need a flashback episode tho, showing us why he got kicked out of school.

He never explained why he got kicked out of school or why he dropped out from what I remember. It was never explained in season 1. Just mentioned briefly he went to Princeton.

when they showed Tracey's hair and he flipped out on the hiring dude :rofl: My girl confirmed that when she worked at JCPenney, they couldn't do anything to someone that was stealing unless loss prevention got to them. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom