FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I'm gonna watch, but Dave kind of stole all my joy from this show. It's the exact same show as Atlanta just alot worse 😂. That plus the extended wait PLUS knowing it's ending after this season has me like enhhh. I've waited this long and now that it's back i prob won't even watch until the season ends and all the episodes are up I can't get excited week to week to watch this.

I'm gonna watch, but Dave kind of stole all my joy from this show. It's the exact same show as Atlanta just alot worse 😂. That plus the extended wait PLUS knowing it's ending after this season has me like enhhh. I've waited this long and now that it's back i prob won't even watch until the season ends and all the episodes are up I can't get excited week to week to watch this.

Gotta disagree with this. It's a lazy comparison imo. They definitely are not the exact same show.

This isn't the last season.

Season 3 & 4 were shot back to back.
🤦🏾‍♂️ Same isht man the show is over
actually-nerd (1).gif

Rubi Rose is average here no lie, I see several daily downtown by GSU and Walters.

Facts. I live in Houston but I probably slide to the A at minimum 4-6 times a year and the women…..just beautiful man. I could never live there 😂 and thats sayin a lot cuz the H got em too, but the A is a different level…one time I landed and had to to run in to a Target real quick to grab some items for my stay and my head was on a swivel from the second I walked in dem red *** doors. Youre gonna catch them baddies everywhere smh

Facts. I live in Houston but I probably slide to the A at minimum 4-6 times a year and the women…..just beautiful man. I could never live there 😂 and thats sayin a lot cuz the H got em too, but the A is a different level…one time I landed and had to to run in to a Target real quick to grab some items for my stay and my head was on a swivel from the second I walked in dem red *** doors. Youre gonna catch them baddies everywhere smh
I’m from DC and I felt like a dam kid in a candy store every time I visit the A. What I think I like about down there more is that the women aren’t as stuck up as the ones here.

I’m from DC and I felt like a dam kid in a candy store every time I visit the A. What I think I like about down there more is that the women aren’t as stuck up as the ones here.
Always catches me off guard how much more "open" women in certain southern and western big cities are vs on the east coast. Be some baddies too, makes me paranoid like i'm bout to get robbed.

Always catches me off guard how much more "open" women in certain southern and western big cities are vs on the east coast. Be some baddies too, makes me paranoid like i'm bout to get robbed.
A couple times I was out the A with frshstunna frshstunna I told him I was skeptical going at them because I’m used to the chicks back home being stuck up. Definitely were a lot more friendlier and laid back out there

Not looking forward to this season but it’s not like I have anything else to do so I’ll watch it.

Reactions: ace
Sucks for you.

And Dave? Same as Atlanta? **** outta here

I know DC women very well. They got the baddest black women with dreads in the country. A redbone slim joint with a pretty face and bubble broke my heart back in DC. Kryptonite status. You gotta be sophisticated, a thug and have money to bag DMV women.

I know DC women very well. They got the baddest black women with dreads in the country. A redbone slim joint with a pretty face and bubble broke my heart back in DC. Kryptonite status. You gotta be sophisticated, a thug and have money to bag DMV women.
Women with locs been my weakness as well (word to my ex and one on my roster now). I do agree with the last sentence, you can substitute having a bag with just having a good mouth piece. If you talk a good game, you can get a lot of these women round here easily

Its not ending this upcoming season. There's a 4th season then it's ksput

So, I’m watching this No Exit movie on Hulu. When it occurred me that the creepy dude, Lars looked familiar. Turns out, that actor irl is clapping Zazie’s cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom