G-Shock watch

What the hell is a "good" G-Shock watch?.... arent they all plastic with a digital time system?...Just choose your fav color and cop it...

frown.gif
, I went to the mall today to cop one but however, i didn't have enough $. $20 short
smh.gif

y are they soo expensive? they are plastic people! i got a movado watch now thats worth the money there

Originally Posted by Hugo

y are they soo expensive? they are plastic people! i got a movado watch now thats worth the money there
Expensive? A 100 will get you a decent one. I have one and love it. You can set up your city code so you don't even have to mess with theday light saving time change...love that feature. I only spent ~$80 on mine and wouldn't sweat if I lose it or scratch it.

Hugo wrote:

A $80 to $120 watch isn't hardly expensive for a timepiece.

Step your expense game up.

My-T.

This is the one I have, I really like it. Solar battery, and a crap load of features of stuff I probably won't use. Cost me a bit but it's a goodregular day watch that can take a beating.

Riseman 9200-1
tgw9200.JPG

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Hugo wrote:

My-T.

its Plastic!!! how u goin to say step my expense game up wen i juss said i got a movado. it cost me $1200!
grin.gif

MyTsharp wrote:

Hugo wrote:

My-T.

its Plastic!!! how u goin to say step my expense game up wen i juss said i got a movado. it cost me $1200!
grin.gif

MY T, he is saying he stepped it up.

Hugo wrote:

My-T.

grin.gif

laugh.gif
You got ripped off on those Movados and then you insult G-Shocks?
A G-Shock will outlast your Movado by decades.
I'm not one to tell people what they spend their money on but $1,200 on a Movado is not worth it.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Hugo wrote:

My-T.

grin.gif

laugh.gif
I'm not one to tell people what they spend their money on but $1,200 on a Movado is not worth it.

i guess i juss dont know wat to spend my money on then
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Hugo wrote:

My-T.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Um.....i don't know where you learned that, but real timepieces > any digital watch. SMH at dudes spending up to a hundred for these pathetic digitalwatches that can be copped at walmart for $30 max. Get outta here with that.
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^seriously, I have hated Movado watches since my dad got one and he was rocking it like he was top-notch. I hated that whole single dot on the face kindastyle and those companies that bit off of Movado when they came out with that.

Knowing the exact time > guessing what time it is because all you got is a dot for reference.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

^^^seriously, I have hated Movado watches since my dad got one and he was rocking it like he was top-notch. I hated that whole single dot on the face kinda style and those companies that bit off of Movado when they came out with that.

Knowing the exact time > guessing what time it is because all you got is a dot for reference.
Well, that's what Movado has been known for. The famous 12 o clock Dot, but yeah to everyone's own and you must own one to trulyappreciate it for all its worth. Very durable and reliable, I don't blame your dad because they're drop dead gorgeous time pieces. I may be overexaggerating but like i said, if owned one you'll get used to no numbers thing and you'll tell time easily.

im the watch world, a movado isnt a "timepiece" , a timepiece is an automatic movement watch that runs on its own power with no battery that willmaintain some value
a movado is a 5 dollar quartz movement watch that runs on a battery and when you go to sell your $1200 watch youll get maybe 100 or 200 bucks for it becausethey hold no value and theres no preowned market for it

if your going to spend over a G on a watch, i would say get something that holds value like a rolex or breitling, you can buy it, wear it for years, and sellit for what you paid for it, if not more if you got it at a good price, and there are many watches you can buy around that price that will never go down invalue. Strictly as a business decision buying a movado at retail is a big money losing move.

Back
Top Bottom