G-Shock watch

Fam just hit up the website and order one. Im still mad I missed out on the in4mation re-release. If anyone is selling one hit me
with the pm.

Aint nuttin wrong wit a rubber g-shock....I'm just correcting cats saying that they were plastic watches..

I had a g-shock in the mid 90's when they were hitting their stride....if I didn't give it away

Years ago (as a gift) it would've still lasted me a decade plus later....

Talking bout my thread being pointless? Are you stupid? Its a $@#+!%@ watch, unless you plan on taking a journey 2500m underwater, ad G-Lide or 6900 im surewill suffice. And theres allready a G-Shock thread, how about you take some time, search, READ, and have your own opinion
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Originally Posted by dugtrio

Originally Posted by Untitled

G-shocks are rubber people......

Second, please direct this guy to the sneaker showcase thread where they got a post dedicated to g-shocks that can help him?
whats your point? i'm not a huge fan of gshocks, but they are nice watches. better than spending 1k on a watch the quality of a fossil.
Wait, my point was that how can you dare compare some Casio with a friggin Movado, and no it doesn't even have to be a $1.2k Movado at that. I have a $700 Movado Juro and i have friends rocking Movados from the $300-400 range with the same type of appreciation for their pieces. Fact is Movado > Casio. I can't believe dudes actually trying to stick up for some digital crap, Casio watches are a joke.
Ill let you stamp on my G-shock, then let me stamp on your Movado.

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Originally Posted by dugtrio

Originally Posted by Untitled

G-shocks are rubber people......

Second, please direct this guy to the sneaker showcase thread where they got a post dedicated to g-shocks that can help him?
whats your point? i'm not a huge fan of gshocks, but they are nice watches. better than spending 1k on a watch the quality of a fossil.
Wait, my point was that how can you dare compare some Casio with a friggin Movado, and no it doesn't even have to be a $1.2k Movado at that. I have a $700 Movado Juro and i have friends rocking Movados from the $300-400 range with the same type of appreciation for their pieces. Fact My opinion is Movado > Casio. I can't believe dudes actually trying to stick up for some digital crap, Casio watches are a joke.

There, fixed.
laugh.gif

But seriously, I give up . . . for now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Hugo wrote:
y are they soo expensive? they are plastic people! i got a movado watch now thats worth the money there

A $80 to $120 watch isn't hardly expensive for a timepiece.

Step your expense game up.

My-T.

its Plastic!!! how u goin to say step my expense game up wen i juss said i got a movado. it cost me $1200!
grin.gif

you paid 1200 for something that could only give you the approximate time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Hugo wrote:
y are they soo expensive? they are plastic people! i got a movado watch now thats worth the money there

A $80 to $120 watch isn't hardly expensive for a timepiece.

Step your expense game up.

My-T.

its Plastic!!! how u goin to say step my expense game up wen i juss said i got a movado. it cost me $1200!
grin.gif

laugh.gif
You got ripped off on those Movados and then you insult G-Shocks?
A G-Shock will outlast your Movado by decades.
I'm not one to tell people what they spend their money on but $1,200 on a Movado is not worth it.
My good sir A Movado is a classic timepiece, that will always be in style and will outlast a gshock. Where as a Gshock is a Gshock and will only be popular for like a year more. If oyu are at a dinner party people will say hey nice Movado and than you can begin to talk about other fine aspects of life such as maybe traveling, stocks, whatever. If you're at a party with a Gshock the convo goes so what is your favrite N.E.R.D albulm. Get the point

That wasn't even the point. Of course if you go to a black tie event you won't wear a G-Shock. That's is like comapring Reebok and Rockport. Of course you will opt out for the Rockport with a suit but that doesn't mean it is of better quality than the Reebok, Rockport is just what is appropriate. If you went to a keg party and had a G-Shock and Movado, woudl your really choose the Movado when wearing a regular white tee and jeans? Would you really wear that Movado with the Reebok shoes if you go running? I highly doubt it. Get the point?

G-Shock's has been around for a while now too and just because it is more mainstream now doesn't mean it will disappear in a year or two. Sure Movado has been around a lot longer but it still does not comapre to Omega, Rolex, IWC or Breitling, not even close. Plus speaking of hype, if you really think about it, Movado is more hyped than G-Shocks, it just so happens that G-Shocks are the in thing with young people at the moment because of its affordability. G-Shock is the number one choice for outdoor sports for more than a decade now. Even used int he army, Navy, Marines, etc...

Think about it, Movado is one of the most reknown watch brands in the world (Rolex the most famous) but their quality isn't top-notch (not even close), their design are classic but some define it as outdated and the general public views it as a high end watch when in reality, it is not. Most of their watches uses Quartz and like I said before, most likely not much different the G-Shock watches use. G-Shock probably uses a more sophisticated quartz movement ont heir analog watches as it has more functions.

I can go on and on but I'll just stop there as people gets tired of reading when they see several pragraphs of reply.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is why I hate Movado watches, everyone who gets one gets hella smug and acts like their #**# don't stink. My friend finally copped one after talkingabout it for years and then he thought he was the top boss of my city, until he found out that the jewel at the 12 spot WASN'T a diamond like he though itwas. He bragged SO much about how Movados are soo much classier than any other watches because they aren't gaudy and they are just plain dadadada. Dumb+*%#+ really though it was a diamond up in there.
roll.gif

"I ain't watching them, I'm watching these girls watch me

Uh.....watch her , she know I'm not a dolja /

Look at the watch on her, ma, Movado's over(that's over!)"

laugh.gif

well i have a clear g shock with the square face, dont know the model of it. i wear it every single day, i wore it to church on christmas with a tie and dresspants
laugh.gif

Hey, i have had the same one for over 5 years...they are the %%+ son believe me...yes they are plastice but they are the best multi purpose watch you can find.

i was gonna say i had i g shock 8 years ago and its just rubber. but i realized the watch that i wear the must these days is a cartier...........thats made ofrubber lol.

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

550 for a piece of plastic that lites up and has LRG stamped on it

worth it.

I'm not saying it's worth it, but all the frogman models retail for about $500.

Back
Top Bottom